Hooters girl too fat?

Buck531

Apparently the standards differ store to store, as anyone who has visited the Reynoldsburg Hooters can attest to.

took the words out of my mouth. theres some fatties at reynoldsburg, to the point ive come close to asking a manager WTF some of them are doing there.

but hooters food sucks, even their wings. not one bit of food there is good, so i never go

theres many other places i can go in columbus and see slutty dressed girls, like campus. lol

She ain't fat, but some Hooters uphold their standards. Case and point, the Hooters in Austin and Round Rock, TX, tends to keep their standards up. I will agree, Reynoldsburg's sucks compared to Polaris and the one of Rome Hilliard. You really can't bitch at them for keeping a policy, cause personally, I don't want a 200lb chick with her crack eating her shorts and a muffin top to boot. Men want to see real life barbie dolls serving their wings and beer.

She ain't fat, but some Hooters uphold their standards. Case and point, the Hooters in Austin and Round Rock, TX, tends to keep their standards up. I will agree, Reynoldsburg's sucks compared to Polaris and the one of Rome Hilliard. You really can't bitch at them for keeping a policy, cause personally, I don't want a 200lb chick with her crack eating her shorts and a muffin top to boot. Men want to see real life barbie dolls serving their wings and beer.

lmao you made me LOL at 6:30 in the morning

Texas Blondes > Ohio Blondes

We had some girls from Austin to open the Hooters outside of Ft.Hood a few years back. I was in the midst of drinking my beer, when I choked and moved my table without the use of my hands or legs. Their "opening team" should be illegal for the amount of amazing factor. I had to keep seated for a while after seeing a few of them strut around.

PS- I do prefer brunettes though.

I still think she's too small.

Yes, being a Hooter's girl, she could use to lose some pounds to keep up the image of the business. It's no different than if she was a model. She has an appearence to keep up to.

But, back to my personal opinion, I think she could stand to gain a few in the hips/ass area. (and some stomach too) I like thick girls, but I think I would still catch her at work for some surprise butsecks.

am I the only person who thinks she is looking for attention and free money by a law suit? there are 3 sides to every story and she could be bending what was said to help get her attention and some cash.

BTW, I'd hit it!

am I the only person who thinks she is looking for attention and free money by a law suit? there are 3 sides to every story and she could be bending what was said to help get her attention and some cash.

BTW, I'd hit it!

I can see that too, fat guy fires her for being a coke whore. File lawsuit for weight and profit.

Apparently the standards differ store to store, as anyone who has visited the Reynoldsburg Hooters can attest to.

No shit. Especially the lunch workers...there are some beasts serving there.

This girl could use to lose a couple pounds, but would be one of the top people at the Reynoldsburg store.

That said, her Hooters holds a higher standard, and she isn't keeping up with that standard.

i think she looks fine. not every girl needs to look perfect. and shes def. not fat

It is her JOB to look good.

I also don't buy her being 132lbs @ 5'8". I don't even know if I buy her being heavier when she was hired. Just because she says these things doesn't make them true.