What apps for Incredible

Benner

Ordered my Incredible last night and it should be here mid June.

Curious to know what apps I should get.

I already plan on getting Torque and a bluetooth OBD2 adapter so I can monitor engine parameters like Knock Retard

Ordered my Incredible last night and it should be here mid June.

Curious to know what apps I should get.

I already plan on getting Torque and a bluetooth OBD2 adapter so I can monitor engine parameters like Knock Retard

We'll let you know in June.

just get an iphone and all will be happy ever after

Except for the whole ATT network part. If they were on Verizon I'd consider it (Yeah I know all the rumors). I've messed with the iphone alot but have really yet to see anything that really thrilled me.

Except for the whole ATT network part. If they were on Verizon I'd consider it (Yeah I know all the rumors). I've messed with the iphone alot but have really yet to see anything that really thrilled me.

There is nothing wrong with AT&T's network. OH NOES SOMEONE HAD ONE BAD EXPERIENCE 5 YEARS AGO OH NOES ILL NEVAR GO BACK EVAR AGAIN OH NOES.

The only thing that really sucks for AT&T is the fact that their service blows in California, where all the important tech publications are, but to be honest I would attribute that more to the fact that its hilly, and CDMA penetrates mountains better than GSM.

Really? cause 3 of my friends always have problems with their service. 2 in columbus and 1 in southern Ohio (on Iphones). They're always dropping calls.

Not to mention that annoying interference noise you always get on radios and speakers when they're getting an incoming call or text.

There is nothing wrong with AT&T's network. OH NOES SOMEONE HAD ONE BAD EXPERIENCE 5 YEARS AGO OH NOES ILL NEVAR GO BACK EVAR AGAIN OH NOES.

The only thing that really sucks for AT&T is the fact that their service blows in California, where all the important tech publications are, but to be honest I would attribute that more to the fact that its hilly, and CDMA penetrates mountains better than GSM.

AT&T works just fine in major cities. Up here in the country you may as well have two tin cans and a roll of string.