What to drive next?

dover

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets look at your track record here. trans am wrecked, hyabusa layed down, vette wrecked, maybe its time to chill it out.

Damn I never owned a trans am? crazy..

First of all jake, don't come on here talking like you actually no shit, you apparently are fucking retarded. The SS that was wrecked was a hit and run you dumb mother fucker. Second the Busa was my own fault trying to race a short bike, with no experience. And I have already clearly explained the reasoning behind the Vette. Please get off your high horse you faggot cause im sure you never did anything illegal in your RX7. No you're right you are perfect you never raced or did anything dumb in your car. Don't sit there and judge asshole.

Aside from that shit.

Thanks guys for the PM's with the help and the helpful posts on here. I think I am swaying more towards an 09+ C300 Sport.

Andy my budget is between 30-35k for the right car. Granted I'd like to get away spending less, but if I found something worse that would be my ceiling.

43,800 for one specced with the V8 and technology package.

If i had the money I would rock one of these. It's not about fast luxury.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2009/ghij/2009-Hyundai-DUB-Magazine-Genesis-Sedan-Black-Rear-And-Side-Low-View-1024x768.jpg

As big as a 7

V8

and looks pretty sexy in black

Not according to reviews. I've been in one. Was way nicer then any caddy I've seen. it was well built.

Go check one out in person and then tell me 44k for a Hyundai. There isn't a single car out there for that price point that could touch it if it tried.

Not according to reviews. I've been in one. Was way nicer then any caddy I've seen. it was well built.

Go check one out in person and then tell me 44k for a Hyundai. There isn't a single car out there for that price point that could touch it if it tried.

Aaaaaaa, NO. Not for Dover. He wants something pimp. Pimp > Hyundai. How can you explain going from a Z06 to a Hyundai. An upgrade???

Cooled drivers seat?

Like fuck you bitches my ass has AC. Keeps my pimp balls cool from all my pimpin.

while I'm listening to my 17 speaker surround sound system.

Ehhh I like creature comforts.

Cooled drivers seat?

Like fuck you bitches my ass has AC. Keeps my pimp balls cool from all my pimpin.

while I'm listening to my 17 speaker surround sound system.

Ehhh I like creature comforts.

Good for you... I'm driving in my Vette getting head.

Nice. I know i fail and I can't believe I'm defending a hyundai.

Honestly I drove my dad Sonota for a few months and really thought it was a good car for the money. I think the same of this.

My mom has a Azera and its not bad.