What to drive next?

dover

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say a vette was to much to handle so fuck you crossle thanks for your input.. maybe if you were important enough to know then you would have heard that we found the diff exploded and an the right axle destroyed, which would explain why the car went off road and to the left.. if you saw the accident or were there it might be a little easier to understand.

I really could care less, your highness. Jeez your ego is huge. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
lets look at your track record here. trans am wrecked, hyabusa layed down, vette wrecked, maybe its time to chill it out.

nice observation...but i still dont get it...

he already stated that the diff exploded, and a fubar'd axle caused the car to lose control... which is evident from the pic becuase you can tell the car veered hard even after impact because it didnt hit the house..... theres a big difference in mechanical failure and driver failure

altho, he did launch a busa with 40psi in the tire....but give the dude a break, its not like he just floored it and lost control, the fucking car broke and wrecked, he just happened to be in it at the time, it coulda happened to anybody else driving a 500hp vette with a stock rear end

nice observation...but i still dont get it...

he already stated that the diff exploded, and a fubar'd axle caused the car to lose control... which is evident from the pic becuase you can tell the car veered hard even after impact because it didnt hit the house..... theres a big difference in mechanical failure and driver failure

altho, he did launch a busa with 40psi in the tire....but give the dude a break, its not like he just floored it and lost control, the fucking car broke and wrecked, he just happened to be in it at the time, it coulda happened to anybody else driving a 500hp vette with a stock rear end

plus i bet he was going the speed limit and wasnt trying to have some fun with the car either.

Guest tbutera2112
plus i bet he was going the speed limit and wasnt trying to have some fun with the car either.

whats that have to do with anything? you can break the speed limit in a fuckin kia...it still had nothing to do with driver error, it was a mechanical failure

whats that have to do with anything? you can break the speed limit in a fuckin kia...it still had nothing to do with driver error, it was a mechanical failure

True but was it a hard launch that happened and caused the diff to break and axle to snap while he was accelerating who knows. the street doesnt look like a 55mph zone more like a 35 or so. i could be wrong. just saying you usually dont go flying in to the air at lower speeds.

Guest tbutera2112
True but was it a hard launch that happened and caused the diff to break and axle to snap while he was accelerating who knows. the street doesnt look like a 55mph zone more like a 35 or so. i could be wrong. just saying you usually dont go flying in to the air at lower speeds.

does it matter? youre talkin shit about his driving ability, after an accident that was in no way caused by any driver error at all.

dont hate on the guy for getting a little extra practice in before he goes to take his air plane flying test.

The high end cars on here are nice and good options but I have a suggestion for you.

I saw your price range is 30-35k and that can get you some pretty nice cars. Why not try to get something that is maybe less flashy so you can take the extra $$$ put it toward doing some future mods or even bank the money.

In that case maybe pick up C-5 or a really nice 4th gen f-body and then you would have some nice cash to play with and mod the car. Or you could even get a car and a bike and maybe even a really nice hooker?

If you do have your heart set on a higher end nice daily I would suggest going with some of the Benz action that has been talked about in here. The stuff my wife tells me that can go wrong with a BMW sounds scary and very expensive.

The stuff my wife tells me that can go wrong with a BMW sounds scary and very expensive.

Not as bad as you would think. Parts aren't anywhere near as bad as the used to be. Sure, not as cheap as the Domestics or standard imports...but not that much more either. Plus, it seems as though you are buying new enough to have a warranty. So, that makes alot of the repair costs mute.

This is coming from a long history of BMW ownership. My last one was a 750il with the problem child V12. I had well over 250K on it before the trans went. All it ever took (besides the normal maintenance) was some suspension bushings. That car could move out too. My wife's last one, before her X5, was a 06 M5. Never had a single problem with that car and I beat the hell out of it. It was an amazing machine. Then a drunk driver came along.....

I have had a only one Benz, granted it was about 10 years ago and they have changed alot, but they just didn't feel as performance oriented as my BMW's have. I know the new ones are much different creatures. I will definitely need to try one out again.

Just my .02 Good Luck!

I tried the whole Cadillac thing and I just got so bored with it. I am thinking about a newer E55, or a 09/10 C300.

Dover,

You will not be dissapointed. Stick to that. the 2010 C Class cars are beautiful, If the E55 breakes your in trouble lol. Its a bitch to mod, and tune everything is 1000.00 and up. The only reason I didn't buy An E55 was because i knew it would end up not working out espicially if it broke. I love the C Class.