What to drive next?

dover

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

^ that car is sexy too

dover...whats the price range here? i see a lot of 40k talk, but i know insurance isnt giving you 40k+ for the z06

I wouldnt say a vette was to much to handle so fuck you crossle thanks for your input.. maybe if you were important enough to know then you would have heard that we found the diff exploded and an the right axle destroyed, which would explain why the car went off road and to the left.. if you saw the accident or were there it might be a little easier to understand.

i can go anywhere from 30-35k dont really want to spend anymore than that.

mom has a 135i its to small

Guest tbutera2112

dover...have you considered something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-F-350-Lariat-2006-Ford-F-350-Super-Duty-Lariat-King-Ranch-Diesel-4wd-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5887a6b08fQQitemZ380232970383QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#v4-72

it wont be as fun or fast or anything, but theyre a blast to drive, and you would be able to transport your car around with it....and it could be used all year instead of just when its nice out

buy a bicycle, worst you can do is skin your knee n bump your head

im actually going to see my dude at mercedes and see what fits my needs. I fucking love the C300 front ends

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/z0sick6/peo4.jpg