New from The Burg

StormTROOPER

Hey guys just heard about this from some friends so i decided i should make a cr ID. I had a 2002 Subaru wrx that a bought in november of 2009 it started out as a project and i built it to almost perfection. i recently just got rid of it (actually yesterday) and by next week hopefully i will be the new owner of a Mitsubishi evolution VIII!!! BUT... i do have pictures of my old baby here they are...

This is when i first got it. It had shaved door handles and was the biggest POS

23507_1230951580540_1431641037_30529627_5725390_n

Here are more pics of it after painted and mostly finished.

Im pretty sure you can scroll through it. sorry im new to flicker and all this so im still learning. But yeah if anyone has any question or what not let me know!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, looks like you had the right idea for the most part. A few of us started with subies (i had an 08 STi). Good car, but seem to be harder to make serious power. The EVO should do great things. A few fast ones on here. Edited by Panduh

Hey haha i know I'm sure my new evo won't beat a few v8s out there but I have big plans for her. Well for the scoobie, man it was bad at first hah I must say I put more into her than I should bt everyone here knows we love our cars and do things that others may think it's stupid. But I first put all the door Handel on and then re painted the whole car. It had this ugly mat where the hood scoop should be so I HAD to add a touch of. Carbon fiber :) and I did a quit a bit of motor work as well. Vf22, 625ccinj, fmic HUGE. Etc and a tune by ips motorsports. Once I get the evo I'll let all of you know. ThAnks for all the great replys. Oh and hahh

I made my name for my friend who's a big v8 guy.

i have big plans for the NASA rocket that i plan on buying hopefully next week. i'd like my screenname changed to NASArocket8urLSX, because that's what i plan on having in a week--just need to get a loan for one

just giving you shit

welcome to the site, please post some pics of an EVO so we know what your car will look like

regards

Haha alright ill post some pics here. hah i have the money i dont need a loan just waiting for the seller to get everything done then hopefully buying it next week if all goes well. But hey don't anyone get me wrong i love V8's ha im just an import guy who loves AWD turbo cars. Much love to all cars! (except the exceptional amount of riced out hondas in columbus)

By the way pontiacfreak142 just want to say that car is beautiful man good job on it, its super clean. All you need now is to drop an lt1 or ls1 so you can start doin work on your dads mustang hah

i have big plans for the NASA rocket that i plan on buying hopefully next week. i'd like my screenname changed to NASArocket8urLSX, because that's what i plan on having in a week--just need to get a loan for one

just giving you shit

welcome to the site, please post some pics of an EVO so we know what your car will look like

regards

LOL and the car he may be purchasing looks pretty much exactly like the one in my profile.

Because that's the one he may purchase :) Welcome to CR Jesse. We'll get together ASAP. Some of the V8's on here are pretty badass, so you'll have some work to do. (although I fully endorse where your intentions are)

just giving you shit

regards

Nice Rocket,

I am getting a Quad Turbo Caterpillar tractor, but with a Veyron W16 Swap.

It will definitely roast your rocket.

PS: Welcome to the site,

-W16_TracTor_8_UR_LSX

Haha alright ill post some pics here. hah i have the money i dont need a loan just waiting for the seller to get everything done then hopefully buying it next week if all goes well. But hey don't anyone get me wrong i love V8's ha im just an import guy who loves AWD turbo cars. Much love to all cars! (except the exceptional amount of riced out hondas in columbus)

By the way pontiacfreak142 just want to say that car is beautiful man good job on it, its super clean. All you need now is to drop an lt1 or ls1 so you can start doin work on your dads mustang hah

thanks man. The sad part is, ive already had a 5.3 lsx and almost had an old 350 that were supposed to in the car. But due to my dad not wanting either of them in HIS garage, i have neither now lol. But its ok, i have other plans that will make short work of his stang (not saying what though lol). but deffinately let us know when you get this evo, id always see the scoobie down by rosehill rd, but always goin the other direction lol.

I just test drove an sti out today for the hell of it and another evo, and i must say i am making the right choice with choosing an evo! but rob i cant wait till monday comes so i can see her, she looks good through pictures but im sure that doesn't do her justice.

Wait brian what all do you have done to the T/A my uncle had a blown ls1 in his trans am and he loved it.

Jesus dude, your brought that subi back from death and riceville into a good looking car. I actually think i have seen this car one time before, (Tinted tails no badges).

Clean looking car now and welcome to CR.

Welcome to CR man, I am too in the market for an evo have been for the past 14 months, everytime the right car comes up its gone as I call. Im just really anal about what I buy and what has been done to the cars. Good luck finding what you want, I hope my journey ends for mine soon. I test drove prolly the same cars you have, wrx, sti, evo8, evo9, Subaru just does not feel anything like an evo, If I was buying it for different reasons like a daily I might think into the subis more, it just does not have that hardcore feeling the stock evo has.

Thanks fubar231 i appreciate it, all the hard work pays off when people recognize what iv done. it means alot man. and jason i hope all goes well for you they are amazing cars in my opinion. just take your time on what you find because you want to make sure you dont get into a perdicament where you have to put more work into it than you thought. which is what happened to me with the scoobie, it took alot more money and time than i intended to put in it but i loved that car and it was all worth it in the end.

Wait brian what all do you have done to the T/A my uncle had a blown ls1 in his trans am and he loved it.

Yeah Brian, do you have a blower for the Trans Am? I didn't know they even made superchargers for the LS1s.

LOL and the car he may be purchasing looks pretty much exactly like the one in my profile.

Because that's the one he may purchase :) Welcome to CR Jesse. We'll get together ASAP. Some of the V8's on here are pretty badass, so you'll have some work to do. (although I fully endorse where your intentions are)

If u sell that car to him I will donkey punch u everytime I see u!!!!

lee whats up man i know i havent seen you in a while. but i actually just sold it yesterday. hows the car doing? you still have that 350 or whatever you were gonna build to put it in that camaro?

new members do not welcome other new members.