New from The Burg

StormTROOPER

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. As far as going to an Evo from a Subaru I agree. I think all WRX's should come with a penis shift knob because that's what people who drive them really want in their hands.

yes..... they make superchargers for ls1 and its just the stock front bumper i had the old POS bumper rebuilt but it was out of fiberglass and it just kept cracking so i just bought a brand new stock bumper, just never painted it since its someone elses car now.

lee whats up man i know i havent seen you in a while. but i actually just sold it yesterday. hows the car doing? you still have that 350 or whatever you were gonna build to put it in that camaro?

on to better things now

Umm I don't know to much about what's out there for different v8s but I do know vivid racing sells a supercharger for the ls1 and it's suppose to push over 150 extra ponies. But from what I see none of them are cheap. I'm not sure what Brian spent but there like 5k and up. If I'm wrong correct me please because like I said I don't really work on and search for parts for v8s. If you want me to search a little for you let me know I'll be more than happy. I always like learning more about something that I don't know.

superchargers range from weenie p600b. 600hp maybe to f4. big boy panties required and 3200 hp capable.

then there are turbos as you know v8s use them i think. maybe a few lurking arround.

and most on here use giggle gas

haha ill manage hopefully if i buy his car, i havent even seen it so i cant say i am buying it but if i do ill do my absolute best to get him out of "rape debt" lol

And thanks man

There are no negotiations on the dbt. Owner of this automobile takes full responsibilty for the debt. And it is a badass car I've sexed it 2xs

Tell me more about these, I had no idea they existed for the LS1 and now you have me interested.

Don't waste your money on those expensive kits. This one is just as good. The increase in power though will make it hard to get traction. A large wing for the additional needed downforce is recommended.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3PSI-Supercharger-System-Electric-Supercharger-NEW-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b1fcc4c2QQitemZ170489857218QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1241wt_948

hey hey hey now AWD turbo evo and sti's are low 13 sec cars stock we aren't honda guys, lol but i understand what your saying, there are a lot of civics that they just slap on an ebay turbo and thinks its so fast just so they can say they have a turbo, but there car still has less than 150 hp.

lee man what are the plans for that camaro? it better be way better than that 305 tpi because that is a doo doo ass motor from what i have seen. Do you have plans in the near future for her (aka the summer)? are you just gonna keep that motor and turbo it or what?