New from the Burg

jeebs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me mr pontiacfreak142 im not one of those ricers running around here with there stickers and fart cans giving honda drivers bad names. I can back up what i say very well.

Trust me mr pontiacfreak142 im not one of those ricers running around here with there stickers and fart cans giving honda drivers bad names. I can back up what i say very well.

LOL. typical ricer reply.

What dont you undersatnd about 450whp? lol

You don't understand anything but a dream of parts you hope to buy, that you hope will get you to that number.

I can put a parts list together too on a whole bunch of shit. No one gives to shits about your "plans." Any tard can make big plans. Not impressed.

We'll talk when you build this, all I see is blah blah blah and a guy wth a Civic and a parts list. Best of luck with all that bro.

There was a point where you were just a guy with a camaro and a parts list.. wait.. actually it was yesterday ;)

Do i smell haters mr Nitrousbird are you made because your sucks? Are you made because you v8 loses to hondas? shame shame shame

No he's that way with 90% of the members.. . His name should be changed to Angry Man

There was a point where you were just a guy with a camaro and a parts list.. wait.. actually it was yesterday ;)

I blew up my first combo, I've been past the parts list for a while now. Besides we all have a parts list, I've just bought a bunch of shit on the list.

Hi Phil. I missed you! You home for the summer?

Si senor.

I had a parts list once. It lasted 3 days and broke. And hondas are cool if your jus dd'n them

Do i smell haters mr Nitrousbird are you made because your sucks? Are you made because you v8 loses to hondas? shame shame shame

haters, no. we just hear the kind of crap you are talking about all the time but 90% of the time it never happens and you end up with another ricer with big dreams and alot of talk that never gets followed through.

you need to go with a mugen twinloop exhaust, and some sweet ground effects.

everyone makes big plans for their car(s)

let us know when the parts are in your possession

then let us know when the parts are installed on the car

then let us know when the car is tuned, and proven to hold the power

then let us know when you can put the power to the pavement

see how far away you are from being able to lay the smack down.

you need to go with a mugen twinloop exhaust, and some sweet ground effects.

everyone makes big plans for their car(s)

let us know when the parts are in your possession

then let us know when the parts are installed on the car

then let us know when the car is tuned, and proven to hold the power

then let us know when you can put the power to the pavement

see how far away you are from being able to lay the smack down.

trufh