I can play with jeeps too?

thorne

Guest tbutera2112
i cant even find any skid plates for my truck, theyre all made for 4-6" lifts...found a nice lift kit, but dont got $800 to order it lol

Whoever wants to come is welcome to come. There is a fun way in, an easy way in, and a stupid "why did I try this" way in to the trails. Just about any vehicle can get back there somehow. Just make sure you have front and rear tow points and a strap. Body damage is possible but avoidable, you will get stuck at least once unless you're being a woman or driving a red rubicon. I get loud and splash people with mud water sometimes. If you can deal with all of that and a little bit of flirting from christian, pm me your number and I'll text you when we start planning next.

Whoever wants to come is welcome to come. There is a fun way in, an easy way in, and a stupid "why did I try this" way in to the trails. Just about any vehicle can get back there somehow. Just make sure you have front and rear tow points and a strap. Body damage is possible but avoidable, you will get stuck at least once unless you're being a woman or driving a red rubicon. I get loud and splash people with mud water sometimes. If you can deal with all of that and a little bit of flirting from christian, pm me your number and I'll text you when we start planning next.

Be prepared. Especially, for the flirting. Something about being all wet and muddy. It doesn't help when Mike decides he wants to wear a white tshirt. We're offroading Mike, not having a wet tshirt contest.