Cancelling the track day!!!!!!!

V8 Beast

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope more people get interested real quick. I just want to come watch.

Has CR ever had to cancel and Track day due to lack of participation?

Almost.. a stand up member offered his help to assure the track day still happened.

This sucks, I wish I had something to bring and race... I would be in for sure. I would bring my jeep and race lol, but it only ran a best of 17.8 Friday lol not so much fun

I'm bringing my Ford Edge.. Why not make it a daily driver event :lol:

Yes, its the one in June.

We paid up a while back.

I don't really understand why people wait to the last minute to register for these things. Coming from somebody who has tried to organize these in the past, they are a major, stressful pain in the ass to deal with. Is $30 (or whatever it is) really too much money to be out of to support the club regardless of whether you can get your car ready in time? Just sign up now, give the spot away to a buddy if you can't make it or race some other thing you drive for fun :)

Guest tbutera2112
ill check out my bank account when i get home tonight and see if i can swing it...$30 is a lot for me working 20hrs a wk lol

My cars still sitting at BackStreet getting issues with the new setup worked out so I'll have to wait to commit. I've driven it a whole 9 miles so far this year. :(