need dui help asap

Stimmel1647545512

okay long story short top was down on the 5.0 and was way down my street moved it maybe one block as im putting the top up car was off by the way cop comes and hassels me by the way this was on my street while my car was parked in its normal spot cop hassels me i tell him im just putting the top up and going inside he proceeds to ask me all these questions takes my id (adress on it matches where i live by the way) instead of telling me to go inside and go to sleep he writes me a ticket for ovi takes me to the station then gives me a ride home as we get home someone is going through my glovebox and ash tray and he does nothing about it he confronted them and he said he was a neighbor bullshit my neighboirs dont go through my car anyways i need to getout of this asap

anyone on here an lawyer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay long story short top was down on the 5.0 and was way down my street moved it maybe one block as im putting the top up car was off by the way cop comes and hassels me by the way this was on my street while my car was parked in its normal spot cop hassels me i tell him im just putting the top up and going inside he proceeds to ask me all these questions takes my id (adress on it matches where i live by the way) instead of telling me to go inside and go to sleep he writes me a ticket for ovi takes me to the station then gives me a ride home as we get home someone is going through my glovebox and ash tray and he does nothing about it he confronted them and he said he was a neighbor bullshit my neighboirs dont go through my car anyways i need to getout of this asap

anyone on here an lawyer

That was hard to read. Lawyer up!

anyone on here an lawyer

Good luck man, in 01 I got a dui not even being the one driving behind the wheel.

Chances are your not going to get out of it. Hell talk to Bentley on here, his little brother got tased in his doorway after explaining to the cop that he was drunk and was just gonna go inside and goto bed. Halfway into his own house, safely off the roads and gets tased...

I believe you can get out of most anything with the right lawyer and enough loot. If anything try and get it reduced to a lesser charge.

I had a shitty similar situation: pulled over within 500ft from my parking spot(even stated in police record), blew under the limit and still got charged with OMVI. In the end, still got stuck with a wreckless op. And 4pts on my license.

My question is, why were you even attempting to move your car while under the influance? Putting up the top, I understand, but there is no reason no matter how far away your car is that you should be behind the wheel while drunk.

Was the key in the ignition?

read what he wrote, no matter what or how little the car moved he still broke the law by putting the keys or driving a car. He obvious got a dui for blowing past the legal limit in ohio, or refusing to take the test.

My question is, why were you even attempting to move your car while under the influance? Putting up the top, I understand, but there is no reason no matter how far away your car is that you should be behind the wheel while drunk.

Agreed...

As hard as it was to read that post (the op) from what im trying to understand, you moved your car around the block, parked in your normal spot in front of your place. As you were putting up your top the cop stops you. You tell him, in so many words, that your just putting up your top (which, im sorry, but if you drunk maybe you snapped at him a bit, maybe a bit of attitude? i dont know i wasnt there) and going right back inside. He "hassles" you, takes your id and info and arrest's you for DUI or something similar. After your arrested and bought back to your car he pulls up to someone breaking into your car?!?!?! and doesnt do anything?! why didnt you say something, anything?! Maybe "hey i dont know that guy and hes obviously breaking into my car will you please stop him?"

anyone on here an lawyer

Don't have all the details, but it sounds like he likely saw you driving it? or you admitted to moving it? If you had the keys in the ignition at any point, he's right, you're OVI according to the law.

Jason Blum (Bloom)

(614) 445-8416

52 W Whittier St

Columbus, OH

Tell him you know Tamie Snyder's Husband Tim. He will treat you right and is very good. Used to work at the Prosecutors office with my wife. He's in tight with all of them. You can't go wrong with him.

Don't have all the details, but it sounds like he likely saw you driving it? or you admitted to moving it? If you had the keys in the ignition at any point, he's right, you're OVI according to the law.

Jason Blum (Bloom)

(614) 445-8416

52 W Whittier St

Columbus, OH

Tell him you know Tamie Snyder's Husband Tim. He will treat you right and is very good. Used to work at the Prosecutors office with my wife. He's in tight with all of them. You can't go wrong with him.

Tim, my brother used Jason to fight a bogus CCW case last year per your recommendation. Cool guy, his price's werent the cheapest or the most rediculous so they were fair. Made a great case, got all the charges dropped and the judge to order CPD to return his smith & wesson.

I keep Jason Blum's number in my cell just in case.

Tim, my brother used Jason to fight a bogus CCW case last year per your recommendation. Cool guy, his price's werent the cheapest or the most rediculous so they were fair. Made a great case, got all the charges dropped and the judge to order CPD to return his smith & wesson.

I keep Jason Blum's number in my cell just in case.

I remember when we discussed this. Glad my recommendation worked out well. Forgot all about it until now. Good to hear. I speak the truth man. Sam S. is a great guy, but he's not the only attorney around that can work the system. Jason and my wife tore it up when they worked together. I wish my wife would do more criminal law. Jason and her have tons of connections. That's why I call her the pit-bull. She is little but mighty. He's solid too as your family found out.

Price wise, I was spot on. Cheap is rarely good and Sam S. is just insane on costs.....but then, people pay and he knows it. Fair is a good way to describe it.