Perfect game tonight

jsmithotterbein

I didn't actually see the play, was it super close? That's piss poor if an ump took away someone's perfect game on a 50/50 call.

Dude it wasnt even super close. Ive seen closer plays called the right way. I heard it onthe radio and thought "oh that kinda sucks" but when you see the sportcenter reply over and over it was reeeeeeally bad.

I think that would've been the first time 3 perfect games were played so close together, or even in the same season, and only the 21st perfect game ever and all b/c the first base ump blew it. Damn.

Didn't see it, anyone gotta vid link? I like going to a game, but watching one, no thanks. And a no hitter? Nothing like watching two guys play catch for 4 hours. :rolleyes: It's amazing how something like a no hitter is so exciting and so boring (imo, of course), at the same time. Mixed emotions. Like your wife telling you, "Of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."

Didn't see it, anyone gotta vid link? I like going to a game, but watching one, no thanks. And a no hitter? Nothing like watching two guys play catch for 4 hours. :rolleyes: It's amazing how something like a no hitter is so exciting and so boring (imo, of course), at the same time. Mixed emotions. Like your wife telling you, "Of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."

looks like the MLB is pretty butthurt. all youtube videos showing the call up close or in slowmo have been removed by the MLB. fags.

It was a bad call and anyway if there is a close play in that situation you call him out.The ump ought to be fined and suspended for that

agreed, it was close, but when its that close to the end of a perfect game, you always give the call to the pitcher.