Random, but ... Free Gillette Fusion Proglide

sol740

FAIL!

Welcome to the invite-only portion of the Fusion® ProGlide Challenge™. You'll need a PIN to join in. And if you're a Gillette® member please provide your account info with your PIN.

:thumbdown

KillJoy

U are so random. Tryed it but when I clicked get started it said server too busy check later

Dam haha

FAIL!

:thumbdown

KillJoy

Well it worked for me, must be operator error ;)

what are you just now turning 18?

thats what gillette did when i turned 18, then sent me a crappy razor. I only used it to shave my nuts.

I like you :lol: No homo

Page fails for me.

Can anyone confirm when they get one of these whether the new blades work with the old, current Mach 5 handels?

I'm much more likely to try these if I just have to buy the blades to do so. The handels look very similar and the old blades and handels were interchangeble. The powered and the non powered Mach 5 blades were the same even though the charge more for the non 'powered' blades.

what are you just now turning 18?

thats what gillette did when i turned 18, then sent me a crappy razor. I only used it to shave my nuts.

never use a crappy razer to shave your nuts... wtf is wrong with you?

never use a crappy razer to shave your nuts... wtf is wrong with you?

Well considering what I got from my dad, everything is crap. The razor itself was smooth. I still use it. For my balls n base. And no, not many scars, a few ingrown, but a good set of tweezers fixes those.