Spottings

StormTROOPER

Hey i just wanted to start a new thread on maybe people you have seen that you know, or any new cars that you saw that you haven't seen around before.

All these other sites like the ws6 forums and iwsti and evolutionm all have spotting threads so i thought it should be time that we(Columbus racing) have a spotting thread in general.

I refuse to read the other posts, but quit gaying up CR. Worst threads ever. "Guess what I saw" Who gives a shit?

Couple things mr srt think your so cool acctually graduated class of 2010 and I went to st Charles and reynoldsburg so I wouldn't call me stupid to say the least and yea I did get my evo that's why I asked how to make an album and avatar but no one knows how to answer that question
  • Downvote 1

Couple things mr srt think your so cool acctually graduated class of 2010 and I went to st Charles and reynoldsburg so I wouldn't call me stupid to say the least and yea I did get my evo that's why I asked how to make an album and avatar but no one knows how to answer that question

your still a moron......

I wouldn't call me stupid ... that's why I asked how to make an album and avatar

I'm glad you wouldn't call yourself stupid. I on the other hand have no problem with calling you stupid. Just in case that's not clear, you're stupid.