Studio Shots of 3 GSX'rs! Please take a look!

Thanks for the compliments, the photos turned out great.

Everyone has their own style and likes in life and these are ours. FYI on the front rotor delete, there is more than enough stopping power with only one rotor. :p

To each their own :rolleyes:

Well you asked for feed back... All studio shots seem OOF on the left side and something needs done about the top edge of the bikes, I'd say back or rim lighting would do the trick. Currently they look like a really bad cut/paste job with a feathered edge.

Guest tbutera2112
antwon....how hot does your foot get? just realized how that pipe is routed. i know my bike sets me on fire and its just engine heat, cant imagine shoving my foot between the bike and engine like that

Well you asked for feed back... All studio shots seem OOF on the left side and something needs done about the top edge of the bikes, I'd say back or rim lighting would do the trick. Currently they look like a really bad cut/paste job with a feathered edge.

Yeah I only had two strobes with me, The bikes were on a white background. I masked off the edges and adjusted the curves for the background to make it white. I would have blown it out with my other AB's but there wasn't enough room in my whip. Background wasn't big enough either.

Get Inspired is a Movement I started thats grown into something huge in the fashion and music industry. To further understand what GET INSPIRED is. The movement was started after we Lost Chris Schnell.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

-LOL at all the haters. and to the guy that said he would laugh if i fell thats a BITCH move

-GREAT work Titus please get the other pictures up asap

-And paul. didnt mean to wheele bike comes up sometimes in first when the road is sticky lol

antwon....how hot does your foot get? just realized how that pipe is routed. i know my bike sets me on fire and its just engine heat, cant imagine shoving my foot between the bike and engine like that

Theres no heat really....the only hot part is the bend coming out of the bike.

Guest tbutera2112
Theres no heat really....the only hot part is the bend coming out of the bike.

good deal man, cant wait to see it out at the strip :thumbup:

I'm no photographer, but the pictures look good. I like the moving shots better then the ones with the white background. The "wheelie" shot just looks out of focus. Other then that the only thing I'm having a hard time with is figuring out if I like the blue bike or the gold bike more. :thumbup:

I'm no photographer, but the pictures look good. I like the moving shots better then the ones with the white background. The "wheelie" shot just looks out of focus. Other then that the only thing I'm having a hard time with is figuring out if I like the blue bike or the gold bike more. :thumbup:

Its suppose to be out of focus

:cool: