Android What? Iphone Who?

CRed05

That isn't even real.

I clicked on "Release Date" and the guy said "Having everything you want in one phone might not be possible, but having everything in one place is here today. Check out Nova Scotia" then directed me to some tourism site for Nova Scotia.

That isn't even real.

I clicked on "Release Date" and the guy said "Having everything you want in one phone might not be possible, but having everything in one place is here today. Check out Nova Scotia" then directed me to some tourism site for Nova Scotia.

FAIL

:lol:

Just clicked on "coffee brewer". The first couple of features seemed feasible until I got to that.

...for the save

are you serious dude? That will NEVER catch on. It looks like a 4 year old designed it and its trying to say its breaking new ground. I have everything i need and more in my phone ALREADY.

another fail

• 1 month later...

Another one bites the dust....

Google has pulled the plug on the Nexus One, its once highly anticipated smartphone, following disappointing sales. The last shipment has arrived at Google HQ, and once those are gone there will be no more Nexus One devices for U.S. consumers.

The handset will still be sold through Vodafone in Europe and some Asian carriers, and developers will still be able to get their hands on one. However, it looks like the Droid phones on Verizon will carry the mantle for Google’s (Google) Android (Android) mobile operating system. This is the end of the company’s grand experiment with an unlocked consumer handset in the U.S.

Google closed the Nexus One web store two months ago; this final nail in the coffin was well overdue.

Google announced the end of the line on its blog (blog) on Friday, but there was so little fanfare or interest in the story that the story slipped through the cracks. Although the Nexus One was popular with geeks, :lol: most American consumers probably just didn’t understand the concept of an unlocked handset, and Google didn’t put much marketing muscle behind the device.

Thus, it’s no surprise that the phone has been discontinued and hardly anyone noticed. It’s too bad, actually. It was a fine device, improved further by the Android 2.2 update a couple of weeks ago.

Just clicked on "coffee brewer". The first couple of features seemed feasible until I got to that.

As soon as this and "shaver" popped up, I clicked off the link...

Clever marketing, though I still don't know what the site ultimately was trying to promote.:confused: