Sell everything you own, buy a Lambo - drive it until it Kersplodes

spankis

I thought about doing something similar when my ex-w left me. Not necessarily buying an expensive car, but just selling everything and roam the country for a while. I just didn't have the balls to make it happen.

I thought about doing something similar when my ex-w left me. Not necessarily buying an expensive car, but just selling everything and roam the country for a while. I just didn't have the balls to make it happen.

i am on the verge of doing this. lol

Totally see where he is coming from. I almost did the same thing when i got divorced.

I just left a 80k+ bonus a year job to be more happy within my lfe...... it was a tough decision but things are working themselves out!

No point in waking up everymorning 6 days a week to put in 12-14 hour days. Then on your only day off, have to get things done that you dont have time for during the week.

Its been done before....

http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?8419-Jobless-and-living-in-my-truck...-(with-Pics)&highlight=truck+living

Of course its on one of the crazy forums but same idea. Guy was from Ohio too. Lost his job, sold everything he had, packed up his truck and went on his way.

Totally see where he is coming from. I almost did the same thing when i got divorced.

I just left a 80k+ bonus a year job to be more happy within my lfe...... it was a tough decision but things are working themselves out!

No point in waking up everymorning 6 days a week to put in 12-14 hour days. Then on your only day off, have to get things done that you dont have time for during the week.

see, im a younger guy, no kids to support, etc. i think for 80k+/year i could stick with that for quite some time. 2 years of that (after taxes) i would have no mortgage, no car payment, etc.

but i love money and it motivates me. lol