Beaver Run

Xyster101

Max, learn to spell my name. Its Okami.

I will be there in the M3 in TTD. I'm coming for ya Tinman.

Damn, maybe I should work harder on getting my car up to it's TTD weight. I was planning on running TTC untill Mid Ohio, but all the competition appears to be in D :(

Competition is a relative thing. I was able to lap at 1:43.9 in the Mazdaspeed 3. I believe the M3 will be faster. Most cars in C and D are slower than that, but if someone with a truly prepped car comes, then they can get down to 1:41 or so. I have not seen him in a while, but Bill Brees has a Mazdaspeed Protege that he drove to a 1:42.8 last year in TTD.

I am usually happy to be faster than the TTE crowd. That is where the competition really is.

Competition is a relative thing. I was able to lap at 1:43.9 in the Mazdaspeed 3. I believe the M3 will be faster. Most cars in C and D are slower than that, but if someone with a truly prepped car comes, then they can get down to 1:41 or so. I have not seen him in a while, but Bill Brees has a Mazdaspeed Protege that he drove to a 1:42.8 last year in TTD.

I am usually happy to be faster than the TTE crowd. That is where the competition really is.

According to the entry list Bill will be there in the Protege.

You are right about the competition in TTE, that is the class I drove in last year. Seemed to be at least 5 cars in TTE at every event.

think if i put my gen coupe into a wall.... it will be covered under insurance?

You can purchase seasonal or even single event HPDE insurance, not sure on the cost but considering how seldom damage occurs in HPDE, I would imagine it's affordable.

If you are doing an HPDE, since it is not a timed event, some insurance companies will cover it. I would call them and check. I think Geico covers HPDEs because a guy we know crashed in April at Mid Ohio, and Geico is covering his car.

Since I am in Time Trial, I am out of luck if I wreck.