Piece of shit cop

FST94TSI

Well after 7 years my fiancee decided that she wanted out. Well that was the first shitty part of my week. Two days later my cell phone bill came and I noticed a couple of hundred texts to the same number over and over from her phone. When I looked into it a bit further I discovered that it was a piece of shit local cop/parttime fireman who IS MARRIED. He apparently hit on her while married and still is during a childs gym class. He of course lied and said that he and his wife were splitting due to her cheating which when I looked into turned out to be a full out lie. I guess one more reason to not like most cops. This piece of shit is supposed to be trustworthy and protect our safety yet he is doing his best to destroy my life and happiness. FUCK HIM Don't get me wrong she is in the wrong too.

Sorry to hear that but jus cuz he did wat he did doesn't make him a shitty cop. Makes him a shitty person. Id say wait til he's in street clothes and fuck his shit up somthing serious. And there's nothing u can say wen ur girl is cheating like that so I'm sry. Good luck man

Guest 614Streets
Some people get into affairs with police officers wives...... Just saying. Best of luck , join the players club or sit on the sidelines and do yourself, either way your in much better control now.

Man, Sorry to hear that. Just think of it this way. You may be better off getting this over sooner than later. If it did not happen now, it would have eventually.

My recommendation would be a nice craigslist ad that reads as follows;

Hot bi male looking for NSA hook ups. Age/size are unimportant. Call me now XXX-XXXX

Or you could get a pic of him and put up a nice webpage with the transcripts of the text and the details of the relationship. Then post ad on CL with the link.

You owe this cop a case of beer. Seriously.

If she is cheating on you BEFORE you are married, she obviously would have after. He got her to cheat and leave you before the marriage happened, resulting in far less mess, and letting you see what kind of person is before taking the plunge.

It's not his fault - it is hers.

You owe this cop a case of beer. Seriously.

If she is cheating on you BEFORE you are married, she obviously would have after. He got her to cheat and leave you before the marriage happened, resulting in far less mess, and letting you see what kind of person is before taking the plunge.

It's not his fault - it is hers.

This.

If that's not enough go ATM with the wife and send him the vid.