Everyone

Sam1647545489

Should be thanking Doc, cause last night he went around pretty much after everyone left circuit cirt last night and picked up trash so that we can still have a place to hang out without any problems. Doc you seriously are the man and thanks for the lotus experience. Now I am looking at ones online that are for sale.....:cool:

Why the hell are tards littering in the first place, and why isn't anyone saying anything when people throw crap on the ground?

A lot of people hard to tell who threw stuff

Thanks again doc.

Also +1 to eric for stepping up to the dbags drifting an being unsafe :lol: told the kid straight up ...kid looked confused/scared... his friend on the other hand was mr billy bad ass ahaha

"Jealousy's a bitch"

Sam you sound like you are the perfect guy to get a black tshirt with "CR security" on the back and a badge on the front and make rounds.

No thanks...:) As said by paul, there are alot of people and it is hard to tell who tossed what on the ground, I just wanted to let everyone know what a great guy doc is. An older guy keeping things clean so us younger guys can have a place to hang out. :cool:

Doc is great. Heard you you guys last night again. Sounded like a shit-load worth of Bikes were there :)

I still can't believe there's a group of outsiders that come around and race down Federated. No wonder why the city isn't paving it :mad:

Everyone's kind words are appreciated, but 10 minutes' worth of work doesn't make me deserving of "CR Sainthood." :gtfo:

There are many, many people associated with CR (members, mods, significant others) who do a lot of work openly and also behind the scenes to keep alive the CR events and the street car scene in general. My hat's off to those who have contributed in the past and to those who continue to contribute. The friendships and experiences I've had because of CR have enrichened my life. Thanks! :thumbup: