So, who were the dumbassea on Ackerman tonight?

Casper

Two cars drag racing, then tried running from CPD on Ackerman. One was a white Subaru. At least one had a Columbus Racing sticker. Patrol told dispatch about it, saying Columbus Racing is a street racing forum. Awesome guys. :nono:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cars drag racing, then tried running from CPD on Ackerman. One was a white Subaru. At least one had a Columbus Racing sticker. Patrol told dispatch about it, saying Columbus Racing is a street racing forum. Awesome guys. :nono:

Cant say its not... http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82194. I used to police stuff like that but we are all grown men. Hopefully no one in that thread wondered over to Ackerman after Sawmill and was stupid enough to get caught.

Hope they had their cars paid off, because the will be getting sold at auction. I just talked to a deputy about this not to long ago and his exact words were "if you are dumb enough to get caught you will loose your car". He also mentioned something about impounding cars just for having a NOS bottle in them due to state law.

Oh well I really hope people make it out of this one but this is why I keep it on the track.

Hope they had their cars paid off, because the will be getting sold at auction. I just talked to a deputy about this not to long ago and his exact words were "if you are dumb enough to get caught you will loose your car". He also mentioned something about impounding cars just for having a NOS bottle in them due to state law.

Oh well I really hope people make it out of this one but this is why I keep it on the track.

Cops say a lot of things, but the courts don't necessarily back them up.

So what idiot got caught street racing?

Great, here we go again.

Well, people were warned and people think they're not gonna get caught. Prepare CR for DEFCON1 :rolleyes:

Does that mean the probes are back, you were not very gentle last time and I had to show the officer where the bad man touched me :(

I don't know if they got caught or not. I'm pretty sure at least one of them did. One pulled into a hotel parking lot and tried to lose the officer. I'm pretty sure this was a dark colored sedan. He came back on a few minutes later asking for a private channel. As for sticker, I only know what was on the police scanner. As for the Subaru, first he said it was silver then he said it was white.