So, who were the dumbassea on Ackerman tonight?

Casper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it sound fishy? It was on the CPD police band. This isn't a bullshit article from the news or a rumor. This is police officer talking to dispatch.

Sounds fishy because after you heard it they asked for a private channel, and thats the end of it? Nothing comes up anywhere? The news listens to the police band too. Maybe fishy wasn't the best description, but there isn't anymore to the story?

I don't get some of you. It's called Columbus Racing yet it's not a racing forum? Every one complains when something like this happens yet no one takes the steps to prevent anything from coming back on CR. The cops aren't stupid, they know what this place is and what it's for.

It wouldn't be hard to make a few changes to help take some of the blame away from CR when shit like this hits the news. Before anything can be done you guys need to make up your minds on if this is a racing forum or not. If not, you may want to register a new domain. If so, you may want to add a few disclaimers and maybe gear it more towards something like a national trails enthusiast or some other racing track/events in or around Columbus. The whole "Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing." thing just doesn't cut it.

I know where Anthony is coming from with the threats and stuff. I've gotten some from a few of the many sites I run. Why not do private registration? I know by now a lot of people know who you are and what site you run but it may help a little. There's a lotof things you can do to help cover your ass when shit goes down.

• Downvote 1

but it's still a street racing site:rofl:

No, it isn't. It was started based on a group of people that street raced, and moved away from that over the years.

We don't allow street racing to be setup here anymore, it's been that way for awhile. CR also provides track days as an alternative to street racing, amongst other things like car shows, group gatherings, etc.

I, nor can CR as a whole, hold the hand of every member on here which is what some people, and society in general, expect. It won't happen. Those that choose to post their experiences on here do risk their integrity, as we do have quite a few law enforcement officials on here.That's not a secret.

However, those of us that run CR, along with a majority of it's members have moved away from organized street racing and CR has moved along as well.

Unfortunately, the general public are ignorant to this fact and refuse to see otherwise.

No, it isn't. Not even remotely. It may have been created for that purpose, but that is not what it is today, and you're mentally retarded if you think it is.

I think you're the one with the handicap. What's the backbone of these meetings and hangout? Street racing. It's been the same for years. I know that there's more to it, chatting, etc but let's not get carried away here. lol

I think you're the one with the handicap. What's the backbone of these meetings and hangout? Street racing. It's been the same for years. I know that there's more to it, chatting, etc but let's not get carried away here. lol

If you ever go out to any "Street racing meets" around here, there normally 98% ricers and random people, and a very select few from CR if any one is there at all. ColumbusRacing is called ColumbusRacing for a reason, not ColumbusStreetRacing.

God you are fuckin stupid.

you sir are retarded. its about all types of racing, and very little is ever said on here about street racing cause we all know its illegal. its about racing at a track, that is what this site endorses, not street racing

I don't get some of you. It's called Columbus Racing yet it's not a racing forum? Every one complains when something like this happens yet no one takes the steps to prevent anything from coming back on CR. The cops aren't stupid, they know what this place is and what it's for.

It wouldn't be hard to make a few changes to help take some of the blame away from CR when shit like this hits the news. Before anything can be done you guys need to make up your minds on if this is a racing forum or not. If not, you may want to register a new domain. If so, you may want to add a few disclaimers and maybe gear it more towards something like a national trails enthusiast or some other racing track/events in or around Columbus. The whole "Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing." thing just doesn't cut it.

I know where Anthony is coming from with the threats and stuff. I've gotten some from a few of the many sites I run. Why not do private registration? I know by now a lot of people know who you are and what site you run but it may help a little. There's a lotof things you can do to help cover your ass when shit goes down.

Have you not read any threads in the last 3 years?

If you ever go out to any "Street racing meets" around here, there normally 98% ricers and random people, and a very select few from CR if any one is there at all. ColumbusRacing is called ColumbusRacing for a reason, not ColumbusStreetRacing.

God you are fuckin stupid.

+1 on this.

Honestly, i have gone to plenty of actual CR meets, and no street racing takes place. Its usually always the stupid little ricer kids that hang out at places such as sawmill.

Top right of the screen, there's a little X. Click it and go dive off your roof.

kthxbye

I have no idea, Macs are for faggots.

Screw you I use Mac!!! Ill make sure you loose another $20 lol:bangbang:

I think he just called you a faggot.

btw, macs are for faggots.

Ya dude this is what cell phones and pm's are for ;)

I use my words carefully, I never talk about where I see races or set them up. The only place I set up races for on here (if any) have been for Marion County. Not saying this to be a dick, but I know we have law enforcement on here, So i would never do anything to hurt CR, Anthony or fellow racers. I watch what I say and how I say it.