New to the sight....

whynot

Absolutely ridiculous, there is no excuse people should have this shitty of and introduction. It is fucking spelled out baby words for you in the sticky's if you would care to read them.

I think you meant...an introduction. I'm glad I could give your 22 year old ass something to bitch about. Your too much of a baby to have anything else to bitch about, that's for fucking sure.
  • Downvote 2

I think you meant...an introduction. I'm glad I could give your 22 year old ass something to bitch about. Your too much of a baby to have anything else to bitch about, that's for fucking sure.

Haha byebye cr doesn't seem the type of site for u if ur alreaddy getting butt hurt...

You apparently don't know me or anything about me. So please continue to make a public asshole of yourself. You came here I didn't come find you. Please come out to one of the meets and give my 22 year old ass something to bitch about. Please. I'm serious.

really not butt hurt...thought this was how it went. oops......

post some pics of your iroc.....................................

preferably detached from the double wide. you wouldn't walk into mcdonalds looking for a job, and tell the manager "i like burgers", when asked to say something about yourself--would you?? in all seriousness, make a decent introduction. read some of the other examples on the site.

Hi u seem like a nice fellow how is your mother? Good tell her I sai hai. So last nite I was watching tv and relized, wow infomercials really have some information. Not really information pertainig to anything I directly need, but it is nice to know.this one time I sat on my swing set and watched the starts, only one problem, it was 3pm. I need to lay off the shrooms.oh yeah so check it out there are 52 cards in a deck, how many are in a set? Think about it really think its a dooby if you get it correct. I was washing my dog the other day and seriously, he was wet. Please pass the stapler, but make sure it has staples or I won't be able to staple anything. Have a nice day enjoy the weather I hear its suppose to snow in febuary.

A ventriloquist cowboy walks into town and sees his old friend Proud Eagle (a westernized Cherokee) sitting on his porch. He figures he'll have a little fun...

Cowboy: "Hey, cool dog. Mind if I speak to him?"

Proud Eagle: "Dog no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

Proud Eagle: <shock>

Cowboy: " Is this man your owner?"

Dog: "Yep"

Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Proud Eagle: <look of disbelief>

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Proud Eagle: "Horse no talk. Never"

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Proud Eagle: <extreme look of shock>

Cowboy: "Is this your owner? " pointing at Proud Eagle. Horse: "Yep"

Cowboy: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

Proud Eagle: <totally amazed>

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Proud Eagle: "Sheep Lie."

post some pics of your iroc.....................................

preferably detached from the double wide. you wouldn't walk into mcdonalds looking for a job, and tell the manager "i like burgers", when asked to say something about yourself--would you?? in all seriousness, make a decent introduction. read some of the other examples on the site.

It's an Iroc. You gave him a double-wide?

On a side note:

With the way natural disasters have devastated the redneck population the last couple years, I've decided to start a protected sanctuary for them. However, if you want to live here, new guy, you have to show some worth in a decent intro thread. Oh, and have your shots up to date. This could be your new home!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/TrailerMansion.jpg

Seriously, redo your intro. :)

Spider monkeys of the genus Ateles are New World monkeys in the subfamily Atelinae, family Atelidae. Like other atelines, they are found in tropical forests of Central and South America, from southern Mexico to Brazil. The genus contains seven species including the critically endangered Black-headed Spider Monkey and Brown Spider Monkey.

The disproportionately long limbs and long prehensile tail makes them one of the largest New World monkeys and gives rise to their common name. Spider monkeys live in the upper layers of the rainforest and forage in the high canopy, from 25 to 30 m (82 to 98 ft). They primarily eat fruits, but will also occasionally consume leaves, flowers, and insects. Due to their large size, spider monkeys require large tracts of moist evergreen forests and prefer undisturbed primary rainforest. They are social animals and live in bands of up to 35 individuals but will split up to forage during the day.