How the Internet Beat Up an 11-Year-Old Girl

87GT

I guess i dont follow the internets very well because i dont unerstand any of this.....

X2, but then again I have a real life. Who cares about some random 11 year old girl enough to take it to these lengths.

That place just seems like a badly written message board. Why do people go there? It is hard to read, hard to follow, and has a bad layout. I just don't understand, I guess at 30 I am old and have better things to do.

time killer. its layout can be confusing at first, but once you finger it out, its a breeze. lots of funny comics posted there that i enjoy reading.

also, lots of valuable info really believe it or not.

I'm having trouble figuring out if her dad is Hulk Hogan or Macho Man Randy Savage. I was expecting to hear "snap in to a slim jim" at the end of that rant. :D

She's 11....nuff said. If it's other 11 year olds stalking her then I guess it's stupid is as stupid does but I have a feeling that some/most of them are probably 20 something losers that have nothing better to do.

In all fairness, she started it. /b/ made sure to finish it.

She absolutely did not start it:

Earlier this month, Stickydrama—a crowd-sourced gossip website for 13-year-olds who loiter in mall food courts—dubiously linked her to the lead singer of emo band Blood on the Dance Floor, Dahvie Vanity. When a Stickydrama user asked Jessi for comment, she said: "gtfo dahvie and I dont exist, I'm just a fan." The user concluded: "If Dahvie were a pedophile, why would he pick her! Other than the fact she's a slut!

She reacted poorly, which is EXACTLY what 11 year olds do. It's their right, they're fucking 11 years old.

dumb, just dumb. people need to get their heads out of their asses. if the rents would have policed their child, they wouldnt be dealing with the real "cyberpolice".

i have no sympathy for these people.

you can't watch your kid 24/7...

BTW, this is one of the reasons why none of my computers have webcams on them.

11 yrs old???? I have a ten year old son and I can't even remotely imagining him saying anything like what this girl said on the interwebz.

Then to allow your daughter to make yet another webcam vid starring her and her dad is just plain we-tarded. Her parents should be strung up for child endangerment etc....

dude, you're in denial if you don't think your kids talk that way when you aren't around... I have a 13 year old and she had a few friends over and they were hanging out in the back yard and you wouldn't believe the shit spewing from their mouths. (the ages ranged from 10-13)

I'm a little confused why everyone is being so hard on her parents.... you can't watch your kids 24/7 and if you aren't PC literate, I can see how this could have gotten out of hand very quickly.

She absolutely did not start it:

She reacted poorly, which is EXACTLY what 11 year olds do. It's their right, they're fucking 11 years old.

...and her reacting poorly is what started it. She "called out the haters", which on the internet, is the worst possible thing you could do, especially if /b/ gets involved. They can, and will, ruin your life.