Columbus Jazz & Rib's Fest

RC K9

Thoughts...opinions? Like most "festivals" I used to think it was fun, but the prices on everything goes up year after year and I think $3/bone is ridiculous. It's just another money making institution like every other community festival these days.

so its not a good idea to plan on eating dinner down there? we are going friday night and I was just gonna eat there cause i love me some ribs

If you have the money then sure. I can't afford to eat enough down there to get full. Save money and bring a camel pak with beer instead of buying it there ha ha.

I haven't been in years, but yeah prices have gone way up if it is up to $3 a rib. I was down in Gattlinburg this spring for thier Wing and Rib fest and it was $10 for unlimited Ribs, wings, and sides. All you had to get was something to drink.

But I heard that Jeep is suppose to have a mini-off road course to take their vehicles on a test drive. That is about the only reason I was thinking of going.