Obama's Second Term?

zeitgeist57

Obama's Second Term?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Obama's Second Term?

• Yes! Things are getting better and his next term in office will be great!
    • I'm holding on to see what happens over the next year...
    • No way. Not going to happen at this point.

I think everyone expected too much, too fast from him for his term to even have a chance with a lot of people. Most expected the economy, health care and employment all to go from shit to perfect all within his first few months.

He has done exactly what he said he would do. The problem is most people did not listen to the words he used they were just too star struck.

I know a chiropractor that went to Punahou with him. According to the guy I know he was a Marxist in HS. Nothing has changed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race has nothing to do with it. Don't get emotional about it.

He has done exactly what he said he would do. The problem is most people did not listen to the words he used they were just too star struck.

Couldn't have put it better myself. It cracks me up at the amount of people who voted for him because it would either give them their time in the lime light or would finaly hook them up as some would put it and change their situation. The problem is they were to sucked into his sweet talk like alot of our country was into Bill Clinton (another conversation for another time though I could go on forever about him) and believed he would make their dreams come true. What people don't realize is the president is not going to make your current situation in life better. That is up to the indvidual to put in the hard work and time that it takes to make life better. There are no hand me outs in this world people need to start to realize that....

Yes! Things are getting better and his next term in office will be great! 6 10.00%

These people just need a good slap in the face to wake up and face the facts.... Wow

fuck him. he's taken tons, and tons of my hard-earned money and given it to all the lazy freeloaders in this country---all the while telling me (right to my face) that he's working to make sure i earn less money, and work harder to earn less money. he's started the decline of health care as we know it. as far as i'm concerned he might be a terrorist planted in this country to purposely fuck it up---and all the morons voted him in because it was the 'cool' thing to do.

President after president has came to office with their own shovel and dug a hole just a little deeper for the next president. I absolutely do not think his term is as good as it should be. I at the same time will wait until the election to make my decision. Those of you claiming you will not vote for him dont even know who he will be running against (think about it). The part I hate is how people act like he messed up America by himself. If memory serves me right he was given the keys to a car with no gas and a flat tire that was stuck in the mud. When Clinton first got the keys the car at least ran....

This is decades in the making. If any of you expected decades of shit to be cleaned up in half the time you need to lower your expectations. Also... My income places me in the upper class bracket and I'm not seeing this huge impact that you guys are bitching about. Just exactly how much money have I given to the poor?

I hope he does good because that will help to move us in the right direction. If he doesnt, or the person he is running against is better, then Obama is gone!

It saddens me to say this, but i think he will be re-elected.

I cant tell you how many people i have heard say "he's done so much in such a short time!!its so amazing!!"

Wow really? Even the huge Dems I talk to are starting to get frustrated with him.

Wow really? Even the huge Dems I talk to are starting to get frustrated with him.

its crazy! I was sitting at lunch with some people the other day, who were clients and somehow the conversation turned political, and i dont mind a good debate or even conversation.. but i had to bite my tongue listening to them!

As much as i enjoy politics, i dont claim to know enough to have a good full on debate and didnt want to come off as stupid, but yes, there are still PLENTY of people out there who think he's doing just fine.

Raises hand

And just for the record as soon as he took office I started rooting for him. Even though I'm a "republican" I really hate party politics. We are all suppose to be working towards a common goal, and so often that gets forgotten.

What really got me frustrated though was jamming through things that 70% of the population are against. Then passing legislation that hinders growth just because they can. The Fed is all in and their hand is showing. They cant stimulate anymore but still the administration seems to be acting with reckless regard considering what thin ice this recovery is on.

And just for the record as soon as he took office I started rooting for him. Even though I'm a "republican" I really hate party politics. We are all suppose to be working towards a common goal, and so often that gets forgotten.

What really got me frustrated though was jamming through things that 70% of the population are against. Then passing legislation that hinders growth just because they can. The Fed is all in and their hand is showing. They cant stimulate anymore but still the administration seems to be acting with reckless regard considering what thin ice this recovery is on.

He is not doing a good job. For a while I forgot he was in office...

fuck him. he's taken tons, and tons of my hard-earned money and given it to all the lazy freeloaders in this country---all the while telling me (right to my face) that he's working to make sure i earn less money, and work harder to earn less money. he's started the decline of health care as we know it. as far as i'm concerned he might be a terrorist planted in this country to purposely fuck it up---and all the morons voted him in because it was the 'cool' thing to do.

Just wait till Jan 1st, it will get worse. The Bush tax cuts expire and he wont renew them.

President after president has came to office with their own shovel and dug a hole just a little deeper for the next president. I absolutely do not think his term is as good as it should be. I at the same time will wait until the election to make my decision. Those of you claiming you will not vote for him dont even know who he will be running against (think about it). The part I hate is how people act like he messed up America by himself. If memory serves me right he was given the keys to a car with no gas and a flat tire that was stuck in the mud. When Clinton first got the keys the car at least ran....

This is decades in the making. If any of you expected decades of shit to be cleaned up in half the time you need to lower your expectations. Also... My income places me in the upper class bracket and I'm not seeing this huge impact that you guys are bitching about. Just exactly how much money have I given to the poor?

I hope he does good because that will help to move us in the right direction. If he doesnt, or the person he is running against is better, then Obama is gone!

Own a successful business that employs 40 people and make more money. Then you'll know why people are bitching.