• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demonoid invites right hurrrrrrrrr....

bicraniumXbr9do5zuhprcmiasnqo3yea4pjwsgwipzlp

bicraniumX1h77cjc9us7mijbk2vauy0mfakryp9yxo4n

bicraniumXkxalk5hbch8b7qfpt8ttt1528s8zmn8qezv

bicraniumX7ow95axik9gsugbgsxo72h4a7797v0oh8y4

bicraniumXw9y9vqungppgesyd7p2w6f5ot9cb31c

Ooops i've got some too (thought you needed an email addy!)

veritas17Xle3teqsosx2xfm3yn1q995hcygy

veritas17Xviavfpl51f866gdulscorx4t5uqmsgdsj72

veritas17Xzu72bhb4lxc966uk5gaozo4opxw1x

Please start using "safe" communal program experiencing applications or services. Last thing I want to log in here and see if the RIAA or whatever the hell is out there now has nabbed someone.

Please start using "safe" communal program experiencing applications or services. Last thing I want to log in here and see if the RIAA or whatever the hell is out there now has nabbed someone.

What do you mean by safe programs? I just got utorrent... Does that count?

Well yeah its safe as far as letting trillions of other people trade small bits of info back and forth but I'm speaking more so to the people using things like limewire. That program is riddled with nothing but fake songs, trojans and virii that want nothing more than to anally rape you and your computer. At the same time.

So use good stuff like newsgroups or GOOD torrent sites (like demonoid and a few others out there).

Terron

I'll take recomendations on something user friendly ( read I don't want to fuck with it much to make it work) to download music thats all I want it for

Sounds like you need to pay for music. I'm not the type to bang the your stealing or you should pay for music drum. But two things and being safe about not being sued are mutually exclusive at this point in time. Just use that link that Jones posted.

Sounds like you need to pay for music. I'm not the type to bang the your stealing or you should pay for music drum. But two things and being safe about not being sued are mutually exclusive at this point in time. Just use that link that Jones posted.

yes exactly I want to pay for it I've even posted that once or twice.....

Because you never actually distribute any work. You only have a connection thats encrypted to a UseNet News server.

You never actually distrubute a copywrited work. You do download pieces of news articles off a public news stream. There is nothing illegal about that.

P2P works exactly like that.

your computer sends bits and pieces of what your downloading to other people who need those pieces. Now if you say that you don't share then your just a dick ;) and places like demonoid won't allow you there.

I do pay 9$ a month to have access to a news stream. It's worth it to never wonder if that song I downloaded was a trap.

If you want to be gay and use P2P applications use soulseek for music. It is just like limewire but better and it is mostly for music. But still you can get almost anything on newsgroups with less risk of virus and getting caught.

Guest tbutera2112
Because you never actually distribute any work. You only have a connection thats encrypted to a UseNet News server.

You never actually distrubute a copywrited work. You do download pieces of news articles off a public news stream. There is nothing illegal about that.

P2P works exactly like that.

your computer sends bits and pieces of what your downloading to other people who need those pieces. Now if you say that you don't share then your just a dick ;) and places like demonoid won't allow you there.

I do pay 9$ a month to have access to a news stream. It's worth it to never wonder if that song I downloaded was a trap.

i dont share - im a dick - and demonoid doesnt give a fuck (you get a low rating, but they dont actually ban people for not sharing - says right in their rules)

• 4 months later...
download and install this program

http://www.utorrent.com/

then go to this website

http://www.demonoid.com

search for your music/movie/whatever....find one with good activity (seeders:leechers)....click Download Torrent

the torrent will open up in the uTorrent program and download

then when its done, you have it ....download full cds, discographys, movies, games, whatever...totally free

only catch is getting an invite to demonoid, which someone in this thread says they have some, or post up asking for invite, theres plenty of people here who have some

Can someone give me a invitation code

utorrent is great for movies and "thepiratebay" often has some good torrents.

If your looking for music just find it on youtube (most everything is on there....somewhere) and use a audio stream-ripper to record the stream being sent to your speakers. Same thing goes for ripping streams off Pandora/grooveshark etc. You can also use a firefox youtube-downloader add-on to download most youtube videos, although youtube is trying to change there coding such that most of those are rendered useless.