Freaking wind

Nitrousbird

Take boat out to O'Shaughnessy this afternoon after the storm passed.

Was a little choppy when we went in. Swam for a while, go to wakeboard, and it was freaking small white caps on the water. :( I tried boarding, but it was hopeless. Sucks too, as there weren't that many boats out, so the water could have been awesome. Cruised and swam some more, then went home.

wow. i saw the forecast said it was supposed to rain...i went on a bike ride with a buddy from work, we went to the north end of hoover (which, if you're not aware, the bridge is completely out, so dont ride your bicycle there because you'll have to turn around) and on the way back we were on dempsey...it got a little windy, and i thought the clouds were graying, but it just ended up being my sunglasses and my thoughts of the forecast playing tricks on my mind. once i took my glasses off it was bright

Nope...though it is rare I even see a cop. But we swim there a lot, and see plenty of other people do it too.

Sweet. I have ski's in my boat, I could always throw one in the water and act like I'm about to ski. ;) My father is in this weekend, I think I'll head over there this weekend for a swim and a ride... :)

Take boat out to O'Shaughnessy this afternoon after the storm passed.

Was a little choppy when we went in. Swam for a while, go to wakeboard, and it was freaking small white caps on the water. :( I tried boarding, but it was hopeless. Sucks too, as there weren't that many boats out, so the water could have been awesome. Cruised and swam some more, then went home.

How often do you go? We try to hit it atleast once a week. I have a red and white X-Star that is always playing Shantons dirty rap really loud. You prob cant miss the music. If you see us come chase us down and hop on even if you would like. Infact, if your down for saturday let me know. I will prob go out in the evening

How often do you go? We try to hit it atleast once a week. I have a red and white X-Star that is always playing Shantons dirty rap really loud. You prob cant miss the music. If you see us come chase us down and hop on even if you would like. Infact, if your down for saturday let me know. I will prob go out in the evening

I would be all over Saturday evening, except I work Saturday morning/early afternoon, and we are flying out of the country Sunday morning, so I have a bunch of stuff to do before the trip. :(

If you are out when I get back in a couple of weeks, I'd LOVE to go. I'll bring my own board/jacket. I've never gotten the chance to ride behind a wakeboard boat, or even a boat with a tower for that matter!