MY KLEEN SHOW

Bam

So I went to Indiana yesterday and picked up a nearly mint 95 SHO from the original owner, with all records and paperwork, and to top it off...only 65k miles! His documentation is ridiculous, even down to every single gas fill up, price/gallon, his mpg and date/location.

Moonlight Blue w/ the leather/cloth interior and a stick!

I love it, it cruised great at 75 with ac blasting on the 3+hr ride home yesterday, and I spent a good hour reading through all his records and receipts etc, its funny reading things back in the mid 90's and then thinking about it today.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4121/4817440000_49735ab023_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4077/4817439802_84e8300e2f_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4816817153_2d2b6d0a3d_b.jpg

Pretty fucking sweet. I've always had a sweet spot for SHO's... the old ones anyways. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

Calm down...youll have a chance to buy it in a few months

:) lol... jfwy Matt

LOL Evan. No I don't think so. I gotta chill out on the car thing for a while so I wanted to buy the nicest, cleanest car I could for the money I wanted to spend, and stumbled across this on autotrader. It was for sale by the local dealer that the original owner bought it new at, and had serviced by regularly, he was 72 and just traded it in 2 weeks ago. So I did buy it from the dealer but the original owner was nice enough to meet me at the dealer when I arrived with EVERYTHING he had from the past 15 years with the car, we talked for over an hour and he was really nice.

I paid a pretty penny for it, high to some but realistically besides the age of the vehicle its a helluva lot of car for the money. Plus, according to SHO enthusiasts it was a steal. I literally had 7-8 people asking me to tell them where the car was/offer me money NOT to purchase it, or request that when I was ready to sell let them know first. 220hp yamaha 6cylinder, 5spd, low miles, fully loaded, all records. In the past 5 years/8000 miles he put close to $5000 in regular and extra maintenance. Expensive because it was nearly all dealer work and he was VERY nitpickey. I loled reading through his personal TYPE-WRITER written letters in regards to the car and what he was thinking back then. He's never even used ANY of the extra keys or keyfobs with the car, and the back seat doesn't even look used.

Engine pic...its hawtness. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4118/4826907307_ef54f99091_b.jpg

Edited by Bam

Nothing super special about them other than its a nice package in a large sedan. The yamaha v6 can rev to like 8500rpms in factory form I believe, so that's pretty nice and according to dyno sheets they put down in the neighborhood of 190whp/wtq stock, so for the early to mid 90's that's pretty impressive.

I wanted a large family car that wasn't completely boring. With 2 kids in car seats I can't have a sports coupe, and I didn't want a buzzy little honda nor a grandpa town car so this is a happy medium. 4doors, quiet/comfy cruiser with 220hp on tap and a 5spd stick. Handles really good for its size and has nice pickup.

Jeff...i wish it was turbo'd, but that'd probably just lead to more headaches down the road.

You'll sell it in two months.

haha, everybody says that, and anything's possible but I really gotta chill for a while and keep a damn car for longer than a month. Who knows right?