Laser speed boats

Sam1647545489

Its the one on craigslist, it looks okay, but will you really have enough fun with it? Yeah you can go fast but theres really not alot of room for anything else. Not much to know about a boat. Does it float, is there soft wood, is the engine running. Thats about it.

Hot bitches loud music going fast = Awesome.

Its the one on craigslist, it looks okay, but will you really have enough fun with it? Yeah you can go fast but theres really not alot of room for anything else. Not much to know about a boat. Does it float, is there soft wood, is the engine running. Thats about it.

It really isnt any different then buying a fast 2 seater car. Yeah it goes fast but practicality it isnt for everyone. I am not trying to make it a family boat, hell I dont have any family but it would be a fun boat to mess around on the lake with.

Sam,

Stop being cheap and buy my dads boat!

stop bring stingy an sell it to sam for his good price. the things been on the market for how long now an has not sold. cash money

sam get it ...then race all the big block boats for some $$$$$$

Sam,

Stop being cheap and buy my dads boat!

Your dads boat wont do 100 like this one and I can buy it cheaper then your dads. I told you my cash offer. I know its not what you were asking but that is all I think it is worth. Not trying to be a dick or disrespectful, but thats all its worth to me.

Your dads boat wont do 100 like this one and I can buy it cheaper then your dads. I told you my cash offer. I know its not what you were asking but that is all I think it is worth. Not trying to be a dick or disrespectful, but thats all its worth to me.

Take it easy man..... BTW that boat will hit 100 with HCI.