Time for some inches!

dover

Well I took my bike out to Troy about a couple weeks ago for an overhaul. As we all know I suck at SWB so I decided that I need some length. Went with a

Mac 6-8 underbraced arm with bottle bracket

Catalyist +6 street tail

brocks sidewinder

bazzaz box

vortex rear sprocket

EK chain

tiger tail

2.5lb bottle

8k hid

shinko

integrated turn signal tail light

cut oil pan

cut plasitcs

powder coated rear sets/mirror deletes/exhaust bracket/bottle.

Here is a pic of a mock up I'll post pictures as I get it put back together and cut up!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs250.snc4/39832_10150237533995626_690345625_13916792_4543422_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs175.snc4/38106_10150238070490626_690345625_13933805_2936659_n.jpg

bottle before powdercoating (wait till you see the color) Thanks P&P

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs111.ash2/38893_10150238079170626_690345625_13933938_6684445_n.jpg

Finally done! (crappy cell phone pic for now)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs173.snc4/37965_10150239856370626_690345625_13981291_5944029_n.jpg

Special Thanks to:

Cycle Search

P&P

Smock Performance

Edited by Dover

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottle before powdercoating (wait till you see the color) Thanks P&P

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs111.ash2/38893_10150238079170626_690345625_13933938_6684445_n.jpg

Special Thanks to:

Cycle Search

P&P

Smock Performance

Its gunna be epic-dairy

Edited by Dover

10's @ 140's with 2.2+ 60fts. I am not very good at leaving SWB.

Seriously? :wtf:

How much do you weight?

To be honest, you need to get your times down like it is. Otherwise, you are only going to magnify what you are doing wrong with more mods.

I cant wait to walk it :D

Looks killer!

Fixed I got a 20 spot on anthony.

How much do you weight?

To be honest, you need to get your times down like it is. Otherwise, you are only going to magnify what you are doing wrong with more mods.

190 or so(gezz fat ass) he's a newwwwwbbb

Disclaimer only giving shit to dover cause he's cool an I'm too poor to afford a busa so I can walnhim :bangbang: dude I better see some low 9s from ur goofy ass

How much do you weight?

Like Paul said I'm 190ish and about 200 suited. The only problem I have is clutch hand and it's mostly because I got fucked up last year on my other busa. I have confidence leaving LWB I should be better. I am not guaranteeing fresh out the box I am good but I will be practicing alot more and hitting allot more test and tunes. I lack seat time with a whopping 15 passes on a track and 5 on the street total in my bike drag racing history.

Make sure you are reving it to 11,500 indicated on the tach before you shift. The tachs are off 600-800+ and the Gen-II makes way more power up top. Heck, bog it out of the hole if you have to just don't overheat the clutches leaving on the rev's and work on your shifts...

What spray kit???

When I had mine I used a sneaky pete and a .030 jet made 180 with good a/f but I longed for a wet kit

180 wheel with spray?? Kinda weak considering you can get 180wheel all motor outta a supersport build on a liter bike. Not disin just saying :D

Make sure you are reving it to 11,500 indicated on the tach before you shift. The tachs are off 600-800+ and the Gen-II makes way more power up top. Heck, bog it out of the hole if you have to just don't overheat the clutches leaving on the rev's and work on your shifts...

I didn't know that thanks I will for sure next time hold it open longer, I was short shifting a bunch before. I need to get some money together and get an air shifter.

UPDATE: Bike is done pictures to come :cool:

Like Paul said I'm 190ish and about 200 suited. The only problem I have is clutch hand and it's mostly because I got fucked up last year on my other busa. I have confidence leaving LWB I should be better. I am not guaranteeing fresh out the box I am good but I will be practicing alot more and hitting allot more test and tunes. I lack seat time with a whopping 15 passes on a track and 5 on the street total in my bike drag racing history.

:bangbang:

Something is wrong! Have you had it on the dyno or anything...?

Post the rest of the slip if you don't mind....

Pretty sure it made 172whp last month or so on the dyno....what do busa's run stock/stretched? Just curious.

Something is wrong! Have you had it on the dyno or anything...?

Post the rest of the slip if you don't mind....

It's in Anthony's truck I'll post it up tomorrow. It needs a tune really bad the bike really just doesn't seem to be running exactly correct.

Mods:

APE Clutch Springs

Clutch Mod

Bazzaz Box

Brocks Sidewinder

K&N Filter

PAIR Delete

I have a Vortex -1 for the front I am going to put on. It has a junk tire on it so I was burning when I really started leaving hard. My 1-2 Shift was always short cause everytime I'd try to bring my leg up quick I'd fuck up and bounce it off the box. The bike really needs an air shifter, better tire, and some gear!

.. the MPH just seems really low. Last year my other 08 was trapping 150's. It hasn't been tuned or dyno'd since all of the above.