Need GM Tech Work

zeitgeist57

I have a client whose husband passed away this year. She lives on the eastside of town, and has a '93 Camaro Z28 and an '04 Corvette. Both Automatic.

From what she has told me, the higher-mileage Camaro sounds like it's having LT1 Optispark issues. Her daughter's BF changed the spark plugs but it is still exhibiting problems. The '04 Corvette has "power steering problems" she says...

I'm looking for someone who will do great work, that I can confidently recommend. CR, don't let me down. :)

Thanks, guys...I'm actually looking for someone who will do the work. She has the money, just doesn't know who to trust and she knows I'm a huge car guy. I am trying to help her out.

I do not know how bad the opti is to do on the camaro. I know on the c4 it is a pretty big pita....

hopefuly some lt1 guys will chime in with better info for ya and possibly be ablet o do it.

Guys, I'm looking for someone TO DO THE WORK.

Please have her give me a call at the shop, I will give her the CR discount labor rate, she will get an excellent deal and we will warranty the work completed which is her best bet.

614-444-5884 is the shop line, i will also be glad to hand out my cell for her to contact via PM.

Regards