Woman Shot for trash-picking...?

twistedfocus1647545489

Ah, how I miss the ol' Hilltop:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/aug/02/4/victim-shot-chest-arm-leg-knee-ar-175294/

Officers were called to the area of Midland Avenue and Ong Street at about 11:20 a.m. Monday. That's on the Hilltop.

A female victim in her 50s was transported to Mount Carmel West Medical Center in level 1 trauma.

She suffered gunshot wounds to her upper chest, her right arm, left leg and right knee.

A witness told officers there was an argument in the street before the shooting. The witness also indicated the victim knew her shooter.

Initial information at the scene indicated the argument began over trash. Apparently, she was picking through the person of interest's trash.

Officers took a person of interest in for questioning.

Columbus is turning into an absolute shithole. So many fucking shootings and murders this year. The Other (read: liberal) Paper had an article last week about how the news media is exaggerating the problem and they state in the article "the murder rate is only up 30% year over year". ONLY 30% WTF?!

(read: liberal) Paper had an article last week about how the news media is exaggerating the problem and they state in the article "the murder rate is only up 30% year over year". ONLY 30% WTF?!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES BEING LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE HAVE TO DO WITH A G DAMN THING?!??!?!

HOLY SHIT I hate you a lot right now >:o

Got to be more to this story.

? It is hilltop.

BTW -- I think you guys are misinterpreting it. It sounds like, to me, that another person after the trash she was digging through shot her. The person throwing it away didn't shoot her.