Jeep MJ suggestions?

TN94Z28

2.8l but planning either the 3.4l swap or just the 350 sbc reason i use "monstrous" is because everybody seems to go trail size like 4-8in lift and i was thinkning at least 10

and should be a cheap project when i only have 150 in the truck

Fuck JeepForums, check out the Comanche Club. Way better info and it is specific to your truck. Post some pics. I had an 88 longbed 4.0l with the factory rollbar. I would like to get another one.

the big problem i have with ALL the JEEP specific forums is that they concentrate on trail type rigs with dana 44's about 33in tires and etc.

im lookin to go Dana 60 and 70 with 38's http://www.myspace.com/boroltz/photos/24405867

the big problem i have with ALL the JEEP specific forums is that they concentrate on trail type rigs with dana 44's about 33in tires and etc.

im lookin to go Dana 60 and 70 with 38's

I have to agree with you there. Just depends on what you are looking for. I might suggest Pirate off road or Mall Crawler's. They are a little more open to the non-standard.

I have to agree with you there. Just depends on what you are looking for. I might suggest Pirate off road or Mall Crawler's. They are a little more open to the non-standard.

ive been on pirate and thts actualy where i picked up the k5 leaf spring idea but i had never heard of mall crawlers ill check it out thanks