2nsane mustang GT

2nsane

new to CR hello everyone!! I was told Theres Pics of My wrecked Mustang Gt on CR. Would have been posted Yesterday or today I dont have access to View anything other then the oven.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You guys asking for pics of his car are mean. You have already seen it fucked up. Welcome, sux you trashed your car. When you got her info did you ask to see her tits?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG0038.jpg?1280863579

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG0039.jpg?1280863579

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG0037.jpg?1280863579

When you got her info did you ask to see her tits?

this. get all the info and be like show me them tits and ill forget it ever happened. then just turn it into insurance anyways.

Sucks tho, hope it works out in your favor.

new to CR hello everyone!! I was told Theres Pics of My wrecked Mustang Gt on CR. Would have been posted Yesterday or today I dont have access to View anything other then the oven.

I heard there is a hot girl in the pic also

Ey ace its paul wiHth the srt4 sucks about the wreck man. But knowing u I'm sure u tryed to spit some game :lol:to everyone else I'm sure uve met ace at some of the dyno days this year at dyno brians he's been helping out this year.

Sooo ace wanna race? :D

Ey ace its paul wiHth the srt4 sucks about the wreck man. But knowing u I'm sure u tryed to spit some game :lol:to everyone else I'm sure uve met ace at some of the dyno days this year at dyno brians he's been helping out this year.

Sooo ace wanna race? :D

$20 on the red civic

Welcome to the site. Sorry about your car man. I love how everyone is swetting this chick in the pics... If it wasnt for her face being in the picture I wouldnt know what was her fat ass and what was her hefty muffin top/ beer gut she is working with. For real I could be a case deep and even with beer goggles wouldnt give her a second look.

hater....

so wait who caused the accident. i wasent paying attention to the details of the thread other then the girl :lol:

Probably because i didnt post who was at fault because ill be hearing from both insurance companies in the next couple weeks im sure

Welcome to the site. Sorry about your car man. I love how everyone is swetting this chick in the pics... If it wasnt for her face being in the picture I wouldnt know what was her fat ass and what was her hefty muffin top/ beer gut she is working with. For real I could be a case deep and even with beer goggles wouldnt give her a second look.

im sure her an her muffin top would be less of a pussy when weed wacking in a ditch :jerkit:

im sure her an her muffin top would be less of a pussy when weed wacking in a ditch :jerkit:

She prob would be fine she looks like she weighs more than me and I'm around 180. The cars whould prob just hit her and bounce right off. I mean for real her stomach sticks out more than her tits do. Girl needs to lay down a few of those double cheese burgers shes stuffing down at night and spend a lil more time in the gym.