My new Daily

dover

Haters going to hate.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs232.snc4/38935_10150243952660626_690345625_14109194_6777694_n.jpg

The wheels are going to get the centers color matched and the lips gloss black, windows are going darker!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

did you get this instead of a truck? or are you still getting a truck? i hope you didnt get this just to haul your car around lol...but seeing "daily" im assuming not?

you ever pick up that chevy diesel you showed me?

Jason, it is just a base trailblazer LS gets 20+ MPG.

Eric, uhh thanks?

Tyler, this will be my daily to tow the bike. The car is getting sold and I am going to buy a gangster Merc or save the dough for a house.

Guest tbutera2112
Jason, it is just a base trailblazer LS gets 20+ MPG.

Eric, uhh thanks?

Tyler, this will be my daily to tow the bike. The car is getting sold and I am going to buy a gangster Merc or save the dough for a house.

gotcha - guess the bike bug has hit ya pretty hard! lol

not a bad idea though, the cobra is worth enough to start a decent down payment on a house

gotcha - guess the bike bug has hit ya pretty hard! lol

not a bad idea though, the cobra is worth enough to start a decent down payment on a house

Thats what I was thinking I leave the 30th to report to Ft. Eustis down in VA Beach, then from there heading to Georgia for a couple years. I hope to finish my time there and then move to Florida and setup shop on the Gulf somewhere.

Thats what I was thinking I leave the 30th to report to Ft. Eustis down in VA Beach, then from there heading to Georgia for a couple years. I hope to finish my time there and then move to Florida and setup shop on the Gulf somewhere.

What part of georgia you going to? Im on the gulf, and i love it down here :) Hopefully we can meet up sometime. Nice daily by the way, ill be picking up my competition orange cobra nxt friday :0

What part of georgia you going to? Im on the gulf, and i love it down here :) Hopefully we can meet up sometime. Nice daily by the way, ill be picking up my competition orange cobra nxt friday :0

I'm heading to Ft. Benning (Columbus, GA) Approx. 2 hours from Panama City Beach. I'd like to end up somewhere down there close to PCB. Fuck yeah on the Comp. Orange Cobra man, super pumped for you hopefully you don't make the same mistake as me and over modify it to the point it is no fun. Let me know if there is anything off my car you'd like I plan on parting some stuff off of it before it gets traded in. Everything right now has 0 miles on it. Car overall only has 18k :cool: