Another SRT guy

hooli523

Hey guys whats up, names kevin. I own a 2004 srt-4 and I love it. Yeah its just a neon but it hauls for what it is. Currently I go to Kil-Kare to race. If anybody else goes there let me know becuase I might have seen ya lol. So far for a mod list I have:

AGP wastegate

AGP FMIC

AGP FRL

SRI Powdercoated Violet Dormant

Granatelli Coil Pack

Granatelli Plug wires

NGK Plugs gapped at .032

ACT SSXT Clutch and Flywheel

MPX 62mm TB

UPP Powdercoated Violet Dormant

RFL-BOV

N2MB 2 step/WOT Box

180* T-Stat

Fan Switch Mod

3" open downpipe

Waiting to be put on when turbo/manifold gets here:

Modified Stock Turbo

Modified Stock Turbo Mani

38mm EWG

3" O2 Housing

3 Bar Sensors

RC ENG 650cc Injectors

Re-tune by Brian at Dynotunemotorsports :thumbup:

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x182/steamroller523/srt3.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x182/steamroller523/srt2.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x182/steamroller523/srt4.jpg[/img]

• Upvote 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man me and my friend usually cruise down high if we are going to a party, apparently everybody that lives up here in dublin/powell area know my car haha

its cause there is a kid named steve up here that has one, looks the same as yours minus the intercooler letters. His sounds like dick though.

Today 08:26 AM

srt4good looks just like mine, except i still have the front crosshairs.. you still have your stock headlights layin around?

Yup sure do.

staywide8 Wow. Kevin-Check. Srt-4-Check.

Nice srt. Need to go big turbo and get it over with though.

The setup I will have this month should destroy a lot of big turbos, unless they have a lot of motor work with some good tuned cams on them.

super_gtp Like the car, you race much?

Yeah I always try to go whenever I can.

oh and about the headlights, the main reason i got them was because the stockers are full of chrome housing I had to get these since they are already black. This winter when I have it garaged I plan to do a retro fit with them.

The setup I will have this month should destroy a lot of big turbos, unless they have a lot of motor work with some good tuned cams on them.

Not to come off as a hater, but any stock modified turbo is not gonna cut it. Share some details.

No he just has a ton of mods for gas reasons.

Hey when you go to the gym, do you work out?

I just didn't know if his car spent a lot of time on jack stands in pieces or broken.... Must just be a Camaro thing. :bangbang: