any good exhaust shops in columbus

armin922

Im trying to get this muffler put on my magnum. I just want it replacing the stock muffler and just to cut and weld the shops around here ive called all want 75 or more. Is that over priced? What do you think? I figured less than 50. So if anyone knows a good shop that can do this for me for a fair price, i would really appreciate it. BTW, its a thrush welded muffler going on. THANKS!

any decent shop would be bout $75 to do it right..... they would cut off your old one and weld in 2 stainless nipples to put new one on instead of just welding it in.... the thrush ones tend to not last.... so being able to unbolt the clamps an slide it off makes it worth it

Guest tbutera2112

shoulda got a picture but the monroe on e main in reynoldsburg screwed my dude bad...he took his truck in there it was running bad, the guy said the cat was blocked...so he charged my friend to have the cat pulled....well, the guy kept the cat, charged i think 100 dollars or so for removal, and then when my buddy got his truck back, the trans started acting up and went out shortly after

so he gets another and we started swapping some parts from the old one, and while im under it i see the hack job monroe did on it....OMG i was too shocked to think to take a picture

the cat was cut out, and a piece of pipe a hair smaller than the original exhaust system, was slid into the 2 existing sides and then sealed with caulking ...no exhaust clamps, no welding, just a small diameter pipe slid into the existing system and some liquid nails looking shit to seal it

http://columbus.craigslist.org/aos/1809397141.html

OZ, he did my whole exhaust, headers back. Does all the bending and welding and does good work for realy cheap. I guess he has a shop now, was doing it out back his house in a garage. Very happy with my exhaust.

That's my uncle Larry...lol He has done some work for me and does great work. He does have a big shop now I guess. I haven't talked to him in about a month though.

My uncle Jim also owns Solo Mufflers off Eakin Rd. and have been around for quite awhile.

That's my uncle Larry...lol He has done some work for me and does great work. He does have a big shop now I guess. I haven't talked to him in about a month though.

My uncle Jim also owns Solo Mufflers off Eakin Rd. and have been around for quite awhile.

Well your lucky to have an uncle with his skills. He did good work on my mazda for a good price and i will deff go back to him for future work.

hey flybye just went to your uncle larrys shop today. He did my exhaust and ill tell you, he did a great job. I knew him when he used to work at exhaust works bc he did my old exhaust on one of my previous cars. But 2 thumbs up for his work. THANKS

hey flybye just went to your uncle larrys shop today. He did my exhaust and ill tell you, he did a great job. I knew him when he used to work at exhaust works bc he did my old exhaust on one of my previous cars. But 2 thumbs up for his work. THANKS

Good deal man...Im happy to hear you are pleased! I will be going there this week myself to have some work done for a friend and maybe a little something for me too. :D

who is the uncle? will he do test pipes? i need someone to do mine soon!

Give him a call and tell him that his nephew Sean sent you.... 614-917-9723