Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

nah, i think i lost the shelves in my kitchen, buuut i was gonna toss them when i move anyway.

A few other things, but nothing too bad. Maybe $100 worth of stuff needing replaced. My digital scale was 1/3 submerged and is still telling me the right weight (or at least the one i want to see) so even that turned out well...

haha, reminds me of the time I weighed myself on my female friends scale. I had weighed myself about an hour earlier at the gym and just jumped on her scale for the hell of it. I weighed about 12 pounds less. She was very VERY unhappy when I told her the scale was about 10 pounds off.. :lol:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe... I didn't know it would go over THAT badly. I mean she looks great and everything, I was just teasing when I told her. She still didn't like to hear it though, no matter how many times I told her she looks [insert lisp] fabulous!

hehe... I didn't know it would go over THAT badly. I mean she looks great and everything, I was just teasing when I told her. She still didn't like to hear it though, no matter how many times I told her she looks [insert lisp] fabulous!

you fool, tsk...

moving on.... what's up with the bike?

I can burn service manuals to a CD. Both bikes.

It's 3:30am, I'm going back to sleep...

HUH? :wtf:
I'm sensing that we need a Marion's pizza night, am i right?
Thursday ride to Marions?
Which one?
I myself prefer the one in Englewood, but I'm open to options. The one in Dayton near stop 8 is a bit more central location for everyone?

the lake for the boats has definitely dried up... woot! now my apartment looks like a yard sale inside... and suck my head and stomach hurts today. :( buuut, the momma is drivin down to help me out, and it looks like i'm diving into my spring cleaning a little more than what i planned, so it works out.