3 hospitalized after street racing accident.....

Casper

hopefully it wasnt a small child - i believe you can be taken to childrens at any age below 18, because when my girl was 17 she was taken there

This. If a 16 or 17 yr old has major injuries they will take them to childrens more often than not now

idiots. these types of instances seem to happen on the east side. i remember another wreck that happen like on e. main or something. freaking morons, those roads are tight during normal driving.

That's just inside of 270 on the west side brah

What is crazy is the Police have showed up at the last few races... within seconds of cars racing and have not said more than "You cant hang out here" crazy if you ask me.

Hell I remember a few years back when I would be out with some people dig racing out in the country where we could trip a stop light and what not and the sheriff would pull up and get out of his car and talk to us and look at all of our cars and start asking tuning questions like what we had done to a few of our cars and how this or that part worked out in our cases. Basically looking for advice then he would just go down the street and park and watch us race as far as I know. Dude showed up almost everytime we got called in and never once made us leave. But being that we all had v8 cars and not a single import was ever in the crowd helped our cause I would assume because its usually the ricer boys that cause all the problems in the first place.

figures

I wouldn't be surprised if the media is just calling it street racing, but who knows. Haven't seen much about this incident.

+1, anytime someone wrecks while exceeding the speed limit and theres another car involved, they will probably call it street racing. Then some pathetic loser will bitch about us on craigslist :rolleyes:

Like everyone else said I bet it was road rage, drug deal gone bad, or some punkass teenager in a Pontiac Sunbird trying to race his douchebag friend with a Ford Aerostar or some shit. Hell it could have been anything. Hardly what I would call "street racing"

Hell I remember a few years back when I would be out with some people dig racing out in the country where we could trip a stop light

wow...i dont know if you were at the same spot, but i remember this out main street past reynoldsburg a couple miles. that was back when i was probably ~18 and sam still had his red corvette, and i think i even remember him and a red TT stealth going at it a few times.

old memories from meeting at kroger on broad just popped back into my head

. But being that we all had v8 cars and not a single import was ever in the crowd helped our cause I would assume because its usually the ricer boys that cause all the problems in the first place.

You were fine up to here. Idiot.

Guns don kill people. People kill people. Every domestic must be fast in a straight line. Every import must be awesome at drifting. Dumb, right?