best way to quit job.

Skinner

She started looking hot in pic 32... :D

True.Story.

This is another way to quit, but you'll get arrested.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/aug/09/4/flight-attendant-flips-out-pulls-chute-ar-185595/

NEW YORK --

A JetBlue flight attendant was arrested in New York Monday after allegedy using his aircraft's emergency slide to flee after arguing with a passenger.

It was a bad day at work for Steven Slater and it may end in prison time.

Authorities said Slater got into an argument with a passenger shortly after their flight from Pittsburgh landed at JFK airport.

The altercation ended with Slater cursing out the entire cabin over the PA system.

Then he activated the plane's emergency escape slide, slid down, got in his car and drove to his home in Queens. Police arrested him 30 minutes later.

Slater now faces a number of charges, with a sentence of up to seven years in prison if he is convicted.

The episode happened on JetBlue flight 1052 from Pittsburgh.

Reportedly, the passenger opened his overhead luggage bin too soon after landing.

A piece of luggage fell out and hit Slater in the head.

He demanded an apology from the passenger but was cursed at instead.

True.Story.

This is another way to quit, but you'll get arrested.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/aug/09/4/flight-attendant-flips-out-pulls-chute-ar-185595/

LMAO. I saw that JetBlue story. One story said he grabbed a beer first and then out the emergency exit. LOL.

In 89 I quit a job in Nevada at a gold mine. I was a pipefitter foreman.

There were two 500,000 gallon tanks right on the main road of the plant one of them had scaffolding on it from the painter that had just finished painting it. I took a large flat permanent marker and put the following rhyme on it.

Hickory dickory dock "Superintendants name" is as dumb as a rock

He is blind and he is simple and he wouldn’t make the pimple on a real superintendants ass.

The best part is they sent a friend to clean it off. He ground it off exactly where the marker was so after it was repainted you could still see it because of being ground in.

It was really funny because about two years later he was working for me on another job in Wyo and never mentioned it

LMAO. I saw that JetBlue story. One story said he grabbed a beer first and then out the emergency exit. LOL.

Yep, I read that too... Hahahah, Fuck you... Fuck you... fuck you... You're cool... and Fuck YOU! I'm out! (grabs beer, deploys emergency slide, slides out, runs away) :lol: