Why I am here...

Pannucci

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I guess someone left the oven at 500 degrees again.

There's nothing wrong with Cole. He's no cop .... he's no ricer. He is just what he claimed to be--a college student from Chicago working in Delaware on a summer internship before he goes back to OU. He didn't have pics of his rides ready to upload because he thought it wouldn't impress anyone. Yes, he should have read our many rules of the oven and realized how seriously everyone takes it, but he didn't. :( Perhaps a few of our more esteemed members should glance back at those rules themselves, e.g.,

Welcome posts aren't chat rooms

Don't go offtopic in someone's welcome thread - this isn't an AOL chatroom. Keep discussion on point and civil. Noobs that break this rule are likely to get negative rep, making it harder to get on the board. Regular members that break this will get infractions.

Since he was at work when he realized how urgent it was to post pics, he came over to my garage on his lunch hour to take some snaps, but as luck would have it, his camera's powerpack was dead. So I took a couple of snaps of his DD for him to post before his intro thread goes to 20 pages of fail for no good reason. :rolleyes:

He's just working his way through college, looking for some way to break into the car scene in central Ohio. Yeah, he'd like to practice drifting on a track. He had also looked into driving on Mid-Ohio's course, but was put off by the cost and hoped to find some people who would go as a group. He'd rather work on his own cars than pay someone, but wants to be around people he can learn from. He's just an average, easy-going car guy and not a champion keyboard gladiator like a few already in CR.

If it takes more than that to join CR, maybe it's too exclusive.

+rep

Good luck Cole. Pleasure to meet you. :) I hope they let you in.

Champion keyboard gladiators are not born, they are made!

Just ask phil, tyler, or paul they are all going to try out for the 2014 keyboard gladiator wars.

sure...

let me know when you can, PM me

Seriously, I know what it's like to try and afford college and have toys..so props to you man.

But...on your quote above..trust me..you don't want any of whats in my garage...and if we are playing the "I can get my buddies car....then don't even respond back bro" :)

But good luck...me thinks the cars you got are more geared towards mid-ohio type of racing maybe??

later

Champion keyboard gladiators are not born, they are made!

Just ask phil, tyler, or paul they are all going to try out for the 2014 keyboard gladiator wars.

shit im going for next yr, and now everyone is getting on this guys good side, just remeber who gave him positve rep 1st.

Seriously, I know what it's like to try and afford college and have toys..so props to you man.

But...on your quote above..trust me..you don't want any of whats in my garage...and if we are playing the "I can get my buddies car....then don't even respond back bro" :)

But good luck...me thinks the cars you got are more geared towards mid-ohio type of racing maybe??

later

Thanks man, appreciate it. It's definitely tough at times and sucks that I can't have exactly what I would love. But im guessing your run your Nova on quarter mile/ drags. I'm def. more of an import / rally guy but I think the s80 T6 vs your nova would be a somewhat close quarter mile. Let me know If your planning on going to a track soon. As much as i would like to make money racing, I'd race anyone, anyday for fun, so let me know if your down.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't race for money...I've never had enough to do that! :) But this year we're hoping for mid 9's with the new 434... (as soon as I get the bugs worked out)

I had a Subaru Legacy and that little thing was FUN on the curvy roads! :)

Welcome to the site. That Volvo of yours looks like it is totally a sleeper. Drifting at track events is very fun to do, we have quite a few drift days here in Houston. + rep for working on your own cars and going to track days....but even more for being another young man lured to Doc's garage.

Thanks for all the + rep... hope to meet many of you out there soon. If anyone knows of any great/safe drifting spots, please let me know. Only been in Dublin/Cbus for a couple months. Don't know all the spots.

Thanks for all the + rep... hope to meet many of you out there soon. If anyone knows of any great/safe drifting spots, please let me know. Only been in Dublin/Cbus for a couple months. Don't know all the spots.

Talk to Christian (ImUrOBGYN) he knows lots of fun driving / ass end out fun areas around Delaware.

Welcome to the site. That Volvo of yours looks like it is totally a sleeper. Drifting at track events is very fun to do, we have quite a few drift days here in Houston. + rep for working on your own cars and going to track days....but even more for being another young man lured to Doc's garage.

Haha it is. For a little while I was tempted to put an exhaust on it just because it's so quiet for how quick it is... but then I decided terrible idea since it would lose its true finess... :cool:

So let me get this straight:

1. You drive a volvo and brag about another person's car

2. You have absolutely have no knowledge of how we do things here

3. Phil does not like you

Seems like you are fitting in like most of the people who post whore on CR