Why I am here...

Pannucci

:bs:

1st: I would like to say thank you for a thousand bucks.

2nd: I never once said in any post that I street race.

3rd: I am not rich or have "big bucks", but work a 40 hour week and paying for my own education

4th: your english is terrible

5th: I hope you have a 11 second car

6th: Sooooo sooorryyyyy I can only afford 2 cars of my own while im in college.

7th: RAGE MORE!!!!!!!!

You should be

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
im in school too, i do own 2 cars, soon to be 2 cars and a bike, and you pay for your own school? suprising that you pay for your own school and your racing a bently. your story doesnt match at all newb, i dont rage, and anytime you wanna get waxed on please let me know.

bro...taking out student loans is the same thing as "paying for college on your own"

except it really just means youre a broke ass (like me), and will just pay for it later in life but wanna sound responsible for the time being

im "paying" for my own college also...just ask my ferrari

im in school too, i do own 2 cars, soon to be 2 cars and a bike, and you pay for your own school? suprising that you pay for your own school and your racing a bently. your story doesnt match at all newb, i dont rage, and anytime you wanna get waxed on please let me know.

you like putting words in peoples' mouths huh? You said bring any car YOU own, so no, i would not bring the bentley...

I leave for Chicago for 2 weeks this Sunday morning. PLEASE PLEASE wax me before then

Guest tbutera2112

phil hes got ya kinda cornered

ide love to see this $1k race go down....but im not gonna lie, as much as i love you (no homo), i dont think the camaro will hang

its just a stock lt1 bro...whatd it dyno? like 240rwhp... goodluck against either of his cars

bro...taking out student loans is the same thing as "paying for college on your own"

except it really just means youre a broke ass (like me), and will just pay for it later in life but wanna sound responsible for the time being

$0 in student loans, $0 in loans at all. my bills are 100% payed up, i just payed for fall quarter yesterday :( and picked up my tickets for this seasons games that i want to attenend:p.

hahaha so fucking true, but also working full time to pay off loans early

phil hes got ya kinda cornered

ide love to see this $1k race go down....but im not gonna lie, as much as i love you (no homo), i dont think the camaro will hang

aww the secrets, the car is coming out this weekend to take alexs 1k in his 600 hp sc :lol:. the shop is going to great links to make sure it makes me money :D

• Confused 1

Guest tbutera2112
dont try to get on my good side

jk

MIAMI WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, are you in the block sec?

im gonna face fuck you for being a cunt

Guest tbutera2112
this thread is growing fast.

O HAI GUYZ

look who joined the party

phillip, we just made this thread our bitch

triple just because

Edited by nurkvinny

im gonna face fuck you for being a cunt

this is the 2nd time you have offered to fuck me in 2 days. not once have you offered dinner, movie, flowers, massage. how the fuck am i suppose to feel comfotable around you? i feel like you just want one thing. no homo

Guest tbutera2112

no...last time i just said if you were a woman, ide put it in your butt

thats all.

no homo

no...last time i just said if you were a woman, ide put it in your butt

thats all.

no homo

still your thinking about fucking me. thats what this all comes down to. i really feel like a piece of meat here.

<<< goes to OU

really pumped for the OSU/ OU game ....

There's probally gonna be a lot of us on the forum at the game... good time to get a lot of people together n see what everyone's got...

• Confused 1

<<< goes to OU

really pumped for the OSU/ OU game ....

There's probally gonna be a lot of us on the forum at the game... good time to get a lot of people together n see what everyone's got...

a water bottle of 151 and coke :lol:

Guest tbutera2112

and OU security can suck one too

fuckers wrote me a ticket for parking my bike in a car spot during student orientation - even though i parked in the lot the orientation letter said to park in (there was no motorcycle parking in said lot)

so i rode down there sweating balls to save gas money, only to pay it all back in a $30 parking ticket....fuck, i shoulda drove the truck and chilled in the AC

how can you write a ticket to a bike for parking in a normal spot?? its not like i take up any more room than i would if im in a car...and i was in the corner spot, outta everybodys way