Why I am here...

Pannucci

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damnit phil, you wont even come out so i can buy you dinner that i owe you, but you can go around asking other guys to take you out. You whore!

come out tommorow, ill take chipolte at mopar

come out tommorow, ill take chipolte at mopar

Where are you guys going tomorrow? I know that Mopar is in town and I hear that Heath road out in Hebron is the place to go for cruising nowadays. Since they put 100 cops in a 1/3mile stretch on Brice it's gone to shit. It's full of ricers, so I'm not surprised that it's gotten fucked up for everyone else.

And to the author of this thread, the 20yr old punk...I'll race anything you got in the 1320 at Xenia track! :)

Where are you guys going tomorrow? I know that Mopar is in town and I hear that Heath road out in Hebron is the place to go for cruising nowadays. Since they put 100 cops in a 1/3mile stretch on Brice it's gone to shit. It's full of ricers, so I'm not surprised that it's gotten fucked up for everyone else.

And to the author of this thread, the 20yr old punk...I'll race anything you got in the 1320 at Xenia track! :)

:lol: we are going out to heath i think ill pm you

Hahahaha didn't scare me away. I drove to Doc's to get pics of my car. He's posting them soon since my camera died...

you have to make doc post pics for you? are you that retarted? must be OU not learning you how to be smarter than the computer:p. jkjk if you go to the newbs stickies it shows you how to post pics. photobucket is the easist to me but everyone has there own thing

<<< goes to OU

really pumped for the OSU/ OU game ....

There's probally gonna be a lot of us on the forum at the game... good time to get a lot of people together n see what everyone's got...

I like where our head is!

Back to trolling i go......

you have to make doc post pics for you? are you that retarted? must be OU not learning you how to be smarter than the computer:p. jkjk if you go to the newbs stickies it shows you how to post pics. photobucket is the easist to me but everyone has there own thing

Naw naw, doc saw that I worked really close to his garage... He msged me and said if i wanted a garage to take pics i could swing by... so i did during my lunch, but my camera ended up being dead, and my phone is retarded... so he took pictures on his phone >.>

So he will upload them or send them to me soonish, and i'll put them up on the top of the thread

• Upvote 1

Hey Pontiacfreak...I see in your sig that your Firebird is soon to be 350 powered..I've got a 434stroker that would fit nicely down in there! /wink hehe

that is tempting lol. Im just to broke for that right now. Everything is being done on a budget, im even running the stock 10 bolt. it wouldnt last long with that 434.

Naw naw, doc saw that I worked really close to his garage... He msged me and said if i wanted a garage to take pics i could swing by... so i did during my lunch, but my camera ended up being dead, and my phone is retarded... so he took pictures on his phone >.>

So he will upload them or send them to me soonish, and i'll put them up on the top of the thread

everyone loves doc, nicest guy on the board hands down. im not on the other hand

Wow. I guess someone left the oven at 500 degrees again.

There's nothing wrong with Cole. He's no cop .... he's no ricer. He is just what he claimed to be--a college student from Chicago working in Delaware on a summer internship before he goes back to OU. He didn't have pics of his rides ready to upload because he thought it wouldn't impress anyone. Yes, he should have read our many rules of the oven and realized how seriously everyone takes it, but he didn't. :( Perhaps a few of our more esteemed members should glance back at those rules themselves, e.g.,

Welcome posts aren't chat rooms

Don't go offtopic in someone's welcome thread - this isn't an AOL chatroom. Keep discussion on point and civil. Noobs that break this rule are likely to get negative rep, making it harder to get on the board. Regular members that break this will get infractions.

Since he was at work when he realized how urgent it was to post pics, he came over to my garage on his lunch hour to take some snaps, but as luck would have it, his camera's powerpack was dead. So I took a couple of snaps of his DD for him to post before his intro thread goes to 20 pages of fail for no good reason. :rolleyes:

He's just working his way through college, looking for some way to break into the car scene in central Ohio. Yeah, he'd like to practice drifting on a track. He had also looked into driving on Mid-Ohio's course, but was put off by the cost and hoped to find some people who would go as a group. He'd rather work on his own cars than pay someone, but wants to be around people he can learn from. He's just an average, easy-going car guy and not a champion keyboard gladiator like a few already in CR.

If it takes more than that to join CR, maybe it's too exclusive.

+rep

Good luck Cole. Pleasure to meet you. :) I hope they let you in.

• Upvote 1