Why I am here...

Pannucci

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IP check me, your more than welcome to.. It should route you to my work. Which is in Delaware county. Doing an internship with a political advertising agency. I drove the volvo to work today. At my lunch I'll go take some pics, maybe make a vid if i can find a parking lot around here.

I say this in the most respectfull way, I hate police. Sorry if an officer is watching this thread. Don't QQ and pull me over, probally the only Unmarked silver volvo with IL plates in ohio. If you ever see me (northeastern side of Cbus/Campus) feel free to try and beat me off the line.

I won't be able to get the pics of the BMW (btw has dinnan racing everything) or Supra for like 4 days since they are a buds car. Probally monday-ish.

lol i'll link my facebook too if anyone is really that interested / nervous, im 20 years old, not a cop...

Also, if anyone is interested in high end cars, I could pull out my cousins bentley. I'll get pics of the bentley/volvo/wrx up sometime today.

im soon to get banned from this thread but....

1st of you newb, no one cares whose nuts you swing from to drive there car. if it aint yours and you didnt fund it with hard work, we dont give a fuck. we could name drop and tell you whose car we could get thats fast, but whats the fucking point? if you drive a bently or an acura, no one cares. the car doesnt define your personality and when it comes to it, thats all that counts. so please come on here talking big shit cause your 20YR old with access to your parents friends shit. you wont be here long and for good reason.

next. your a fucking idiot, if you get online and say hey please dont pull me over, i race and i live in delaware, please pick me up at rt 23 where i will start at the corner of ..... at 1230. we dont street race here so if your dumb enough to do it, again you wont be here long.

lastly, this is my favorite part...

you know its coming

newbs a homo

buffering

FAG!!!

FYI to all newbs!!! Phil will not be banned from your thread until you follow directions. This is the most incentive to follow rules that CR has ever offered its new members. If you follow the rules Phil will be kicked out!!!!!!! This offer is for a limited time only and is not valid in California or New Mexico.

FYI to all newbs!!! Phil will not be banned from your thread until you follow directions. This is the most incentive to follow rules that CR has ever offered its new members. If you follow the rules Phil will be kicked out!!!!!!! This offer is for a limited time only and is not valid in California or New Mexico.

sweet, can i get a specific title for this?

Keep Phil in my thread please, makes me giggle... Built up rage for being poor driver is funny.

rage? no im actually very relaxed, and im am by no means poor. sorry, i own my shit how about you? aww no you dont, you have to "borrow". and im glad i make you giggle, cause i now i will take you up on your " big bucks" any car you own for $1k a race. i like you, i may not need a job now

Guest tbutera2112
Sound's like someone is drinking on some HATERADE! Troll more please. I'm not satisfied yet. :gtfo:

i dont think you know what a troll is....please do some research and get back to me. troll.

Guest tbutera2112

i know a guy with a 8 second vette....he will let me drive it if i steal it outta his garage, race you, spank that ass, hit guardrail on my way to return it, take it to kevin clifford to repair it, then park it back in the garage exactly how i found it, without him ever finding out it was gone.

ill race anything you got.

rage? no im actually very relaxed, and im am by no means poor. sorry, i own my shit how about you? aww no you dont, you have to "borrow". and im glad i make you giggle, cause i now i will take you up on your " big bucks" any car you own for $1k a race. i like you, i may not need a job now

:bs:

1st: I would like to say thank you for a thousand bucks.

2nd: I never once said in any post that I street race.

3rd: I am not rich or have "big bucks", but work a 40 hour week and paying for my own education

4th: your english is terrible

5th: I hope you have a 11 second car

6th: Sooooo sooorryyyyy I can only afford 2 cars of my own while im in college.

7th: RAGE MORE!!!!!!!!

:bs:

1st: I would like to say thank you for a thousand bucks.

2nd: I never once said in any post that I street race.

3rd: I am not rich or have "big bucks", but work a 40 hour week and paying for my own education

4th: your english is terrible

5th: I hope you have a 11 second car

6th: Sooooo sooorryyyyy I can only afford 2 cars of my own while im in college.

7th: RAGE MORE!!!!!!!!

im in school too, i do own 2 cars, soon to be 2 cars and a bike, and you pay for your own school? suprising that you pay for your own school and your racing a bently. your story doesnt match at all newb, i dont rage, and anytime you wanna get waxed on please let me know.