whos going out next?

wnaplay1647545503

The boat is running alot better now. Seems like bad gas was also bogging it down alil. Now I am hitting almost 60 mph and its running alot smoother. Took out the baffles on the thru hall and now it sounds mean.

Still have the 19p prop on there?

60 is a really good speed from a stock 350. Have you taken out the GPS yet to verify? Not saying it isn't running that, but still nice to know.

I took the GPS with me Friday to check the cuddy I got it to 39 GPS and speedo said 41...so pretty damn close. Not too bad for a 4 banger.

Sweet ass boat for sure. You guys have a day set for this coming week?

Still have the 19p prop on there?

60 is a really good speed from a stock 350. Have you taken out the GPS yet to verify? Not saying it isn't running that, but still nice to know.

I took the GPS with me Friday to check the cuddy I got it to 39 GPS and speedo said 41...so pretty damn close. Not too bad for a 4 banger.

Sweet ass boat for sure. You guys have a day set for this coming week?

Yeah I need to gps it. I am sure its not 100% accurate but I do know its running alot better and alot faster. I dunno what pitch prop is on it as the number is not on it. I wanna try a 21 or 22 pitch one and a stainless steel prop and see how it goes then. I think Wednesday we will be out at alum or something.