Yamaha G1 golf cart

TN94Z28

I have a '86 Yamaha G1 gas golf cart that is 2 stroke is very clean and sharp, has chrome hubcaps, white bucket seats, barbwire pinstripe, Yamaha blaster shocks with slightly bigger tires in the rear. No rust anywhere!

asking $750

Edited by TN94Z28

i paid $100 for it with a blown gasket??

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

It sounds like a stupid question but what does one do with a golf cart? Can you trailer it to a golf course and use your own? If so, it would pay for itself after like 50 outings I guess.. so, if you golf a lot that would be nice. Or wait yeah I guess you can take it to the drag strip too. duh.

Do you have to pull start it ir what this whould be easier for my mom to load since it has 4 wheels

all you do is turn the key and press the gas it is very simple a toddler could operate this thing

It sounds like a stupid question but what does one do with a golf cart? Can you trailer it to a golf course and use your own? If so, it would pay for itself after like 50 outings I guess.. so, if you golf a lot that would be nice. Or wait yeah I guess you can take it to the drag strip too. duh.

some golf courses will allow to do that, but this cart has been used at lake resorts, truck pulls, race tracks, and golf courses and thts just while ive owned it plus its just something really fun to play with lol