Guess my RWHP at 20PSI

OK, Ok, I won't make you guess...

It made 1278rwhp on a hotlap pull with no Ice in the Intercooler... corrected it was 1309rwhp!

All that power going through an RPM Tranny!

IPSMotorsports knows how to build some power! Should be back at the track this weekend for some more test and tune passes.

Guest tbutera2112

did you run tonight?

i swear i saw your car on a trailer down there being unloaded, but never saw it run...i checked the whole lot as i was leaving to see if you were still there and i didnt see the car....figured you had an issue or something

Absolutely sick

170 trap or bust

170mph or burn it. Another guy IN THIS THREAD goes 8's all day long. 8.7-8.6@157-159mph, its so consistent he won an 8.90 index race. This car was Home built, turbo's, and makes less than 1000whp.

Call me crazy, but this car seems like a bit of an underachiever unless your goal was to build a dyno queen.

In which case it would still be an underachiever. :bangbang:

170mph or burn it. Another guy IN THIS THREAD goes 8's all day long. 8.7-8.6@157-159mph, its so consistent he won an 8.90 index race. This car was Home built, turbo's, and makes less than 1000whp.

Call me crazy, but this car seems like a bit of an underachiever unless your goal was to build a dyno queen.

In which case it would still be an underachiever. :bangbang:

Rays car is not a home made turbo kit, I know your buddies with Ron and he did a good job with it which is why you bring it to reference. Rays car also is a proven set up to a certain level, solid axle auto trans am, nothing to take away from the car it is very nice, and i think it is pretty cool.

However even Ray ate up a motor the first go round, this happens... It is racing, we ate up one last year on the old set up, we learned we have moved on.

Let it be , I know we can all knit pick :cool:

Regards

Edited by Brandon

Rays car is not a home made turbo kit, I know your buddies with Ron and he did a good job with it which is why you bring it to reference. Rays car also is a proven set up to a certain level, solid axle auto trans am, nothing to take away from the car it is very nice, and i think it is pretty cool.

However even Ray ate up a motor the first go round, this happens... It is racing, we ate up one last year on the old set up, we learned we have moved on.

Let it be , I know we can all knit pick :cool:

Regards

AWWW come on now I think his point was you guys don't need to trap 170+ we all know yes people have run faster with less money lighter cars and far less horsepower but every car will take a certainty amount of power and everything to make the numbers that you want that is just what it is....

yes ray happens to not a have IRS etc etc and there are cars I am sure out there running faster than him with less power etc

You guys are doing a great job and let us know when the record is broken. I still just can not believe how many people have 1000+ hp cars on cr