Howdy from NW Ohio!

03av6coupe

Welcome!

I really want to hear your car in person. Reason being we just got back from the 12 hours at Nelson and this year HART (Honda American Race Team) had their V6 Accord there again this year and it is the HOTTEST sounding V6 I've heard in a long time especially for a Honda. I was just talking to someone that I thought it may have a Borla exhaust, but I have no idea....would be neat to hear it for comparison!

Nice rim choice IMO. Great intro and welcome!

Thanks, Jerrod!

Nice intro... welcome to CR... flicker :confused:

Thanks, Shawn. Yep... Flickr... best compression out of any photo storage site on the net.

Welcome man! Love to see another fellow Photog on board. Love the shot of the Evo. Excellent processing. It's a tough market down here too, but I've managed to keep pretty busy. I do event photography and have a lot of corporate clients. Little boring, but I have an opportunity to travel on their dime to some pretty cool places. PM Me when you're in town. I'll do the same as I'm up your way often. Click my sig for more. I shoot with a Canon 40D and a 1DMKII. Lately I've been having fun with my handful of Point and Shoot cams and even my iPhone.

I had one of the first 7th gens back in 03. Had a full TL-S suspension upgrade and it handled quite well. http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/34018760 Never should have sold it.

Hope to see you around.

Thanks for the compliments, Tim. Means a lot coming from a fellow photog. I'll definitely shoot you a PM when I'm down your way. I'm a nikon guy and I shoot on a D300, but I haven't ruled out Canon because of their video capability. It's pretty damn sweet.

And you had an Accord? Awesome! I just upgraded the suspension so I'm happier than a clam in the sand.

Welcome, friend has same car in silver, without HFP package. Fun car, and extremely comfortable.

Thanks, Patrick.

Awesome intro, welcome to CR. Hope to see you out at some of the meets in the near future! Your car looks very very very clean and the borla gives you "+" rep! Sean (Crossle) and I go up to Lake Erie all the time and always pass by Terra State on 53. Do you do more then just car/sport pics?

Thanks, Erica. I used to shoot weddings, but I didn't like the environment so now I stick to mainly sporting events and cars, but I like to shoot nature photography and macro when I can. I like to shoot as many pictures as I can!

Best intro ever, love the accord, that thing looks amazing. You have excellent photo skills , I'm usually a huge asshole but you sir get nothing but respect. Welcome

Thanks, Phil. Guess that means a lot if you're the forum asshole... I'll take it as a compliment, and I appreciate it whole heartedly (from one a-hole to another)

Welcome!

I really want to hear your car in person. Reason being we just got back from the 12 hours at Nelson and this year HART (Honda American Race Team) had their V6 Accord there again this year and it is the HOTTEST sounding V6 I've heard in a long time especially for a Honda. I was just talking to someone that I thought it may have a Borla exhaust, but I have no idea....would be neat to hear it for comparison!

Thanks, Sean. I've worked hard on the exhaust to get the car sounding just the way I want it, and it definitely gets a lot of compliments. We'll have to meet up sometime so you can hear it.

• Confused 1