New 5.0 track video

BradyPPC

Headed out to Marion friday night with Wagner. As usual had a great time. The only change I made to the car was I added a set of drag radials to the rear. Took me a couple of passes to figure out where I needed to lauch the car without bogging down or just flat spinning the tires off the car. On the second pass, the clutch pedal started sticking to the floor when I would powershift (this seems to be a common problem when powershifting at hight rpm's), so I had to shift normally for the rest of the evening. Once I figured out what rpm range I needed to be in on the launch, I was able to start getting the times to start dropping. This was my best pass of the evening. I would have liked to sneak one more in as I just kept dropping times but they shut the track down. Oh well, there is always another weekend. I did get some good data from the track and have some changes planned for next week. Also wanna say thanks to Wagner for hanging out for the evening and getting a few passes on camera!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ef7QRepBJk&hd=1

And as you can see from the burnout, line lock is definitely on the list of things to come soon.

What was the 60' on that pass? I guess the magazines weren't lying about the times on these cars afterall :)

1.86. It has some more in it. I found a few things I am going to tweak in the tune file and then I pulled one of the springs on the clutch that aids in pushing it in(it also binds on the return). Hopefully next trip I can power shift it and see where it goes.

1.86. It has some more in it. I found a few things I am going to tweak in the tune file and then I pulled one of the springs on the clutch that aids in pushing it in(it also binds on the return). Hopefully next trip I can power shift it and see where it goes.

Does this car have any suspension work other than lowering springs? I'd say that there is plenty left if that was only a 1.86. I wonder how it will run in cooler air.

Does this car have any suspension work other than lowering springs? I'd say that there is plenty left if that was only a 1.86. I wonder how it will run in cooler air.

Yes, I am running a BMR adjustable panhard, Metco billet lowers with the instant centering brackets and a Roush upper. Aside from that, everything else is stock. I just double checked the time slip as well. The 60' was a 1.85 not a 1.86 close enough regardless. It should do a bit better and I cant wait to get it in some good air. It has been so humid the last two times out that you could feel your clothes sticking to you the entire night.